free927 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Horn
- A Horn Antenna for 2.4 GHz.
- This Antenna is not really practical for AO-40 reception, but horn antennas have a number of qualities useful in microwave antenna testing and noise figure measurements.
[ Hits: 10655 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 3.57 ]
- Quagi Designer
- Quagi antenna design, this little windows application let you calculate dimensions of elements and spacing of a quagi antenna. Freeware by VE3SQB
[ Hits: 5192 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.08 ]
- Mobile 2.45Ghz antenna
- A prototype 2.45ghz antenna for mobile use. This antenna has been u sed for surveying signal strength using a variety of free wlan tools.
[ Hits: 5889 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- 2.4GHz Cubic Quad Antenna
- The Cubic Quad antenna is a commonly homemade antenna in the range of about 150 odd MHz. Our little project was to design one of these for use in the 2.4GHz range for 802.11 wireless LANs.
[ Hits: 36324 | Votes: 66 | Rating: 5.49 ]
- ARIDX by UA1AAF
- At the moment the most used program is UA1AAF. It is an excellent program written by Boris, UA1AAF, to handle ARI International DX Contest. It can simulate K1EA or N6TR workings; it will be possible to connect the RTX to the computer using a standard interface in such a way as to transmit directly in CW from the keyboard; most of the controls are like K1EA's CT and N6TR's TR ; on line help provides almost all the information necessary for using the program. Is possible to insert QSO after the contest. An appropriate utility in included for conversion in ADIF format. The program is very small and therefore works without any problems on any IBM compatible computer with DOS 3.3 and over or Windows 95/98.
[ Hits: 1308 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- F8BDX Jose
- Le radioamateurisme,le qrp,l elecraft k2,
meteo,dx clusters hf, and contests links in french
[ Hits: 332 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- BHI Ltd
- Noise eliminating products. Remove unwanted background noise and interference leaving only the speech. Clear communications, listen stress free. Dsp noise cancellation solutions.
[ Hits: 684 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- IF-MOD for Yaesu FT-1000MP
- In this page you can find some pics of the mods that you can make to the FT-1000MP/Mark V
[ Hits: 1671 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Army Radio Sales
- Devoted to all sorts of military radios and their hardware, as well as other interesting military items, and military vehicles.
Army Radio Sales website contains a wealth of free information on military radios and military vehicles, as well as on-line manuals, your very interesting articles, thousands of pictures, as well as a fully automated free classifieds advertising section to advertise your needs.
[ Hits: 21447 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- CQ Shop Ham Radio Store Hong Kong
- Hong Kong's only full-service amateur radio store. Full line of Amateur Radio and Two-way equipment and accessories from companies such as Yaesu, Icom, Kenwood, Motorola, MFJ, Alinco, Diamond, AOR and many, many more.
Knowledgeable staff with many years of experience in the radio business TAX-FREE shopping (no sales, VAT, GAT or other taxes)
HF, VHF, UHF transceivers, receivers, walkie-talkies, antennas, antenna tuners, coax and connectors
[ Hits: 8684 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.16 ]
- WM8C Radio Clip Art
- Ham radio clip art collection, all clipart on this page is free to use and to be treated as link ware
[ Hits: 6237 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Radio Clip Art pictures
- Royalty free clipart and pictures about radio and antennas
[ Hits: 8825 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- SignalGen is a free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that generates relatively low frequency signals with the use of a PC sound card. It is an entirely suitable replacement for a hardware signal generator if one doesn't require signals of a frequency higher than about 50 KHz. SignalGen creates any frequency between a fraction of one Hertz and an upper limit determined by your sound card's capabilities.
[ Hits: 1609 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FFT Explorer
- A free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that performs spectral analysis on real-time data from a sound card or other source, and can analyze the spectra of various sound file types. It can also accept data from many kinds of applications in plain-text form by way of the "named pipe" feature of Linux
[ Hits: 10333 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- LiHaLo : LInux HAm LOgbook
- Freeware ham-radio logbook written in PHP, and based on Apache and MySQL, even if developed undex linux has been tested with windows and macosx by on4axv and on5dqz
[ Hits: 3292 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.87 ]
- A Windows Freeware general purpose logging and CAT rig control program, primarily for the visually impaired. It has options for improving screen readability including the option of changing font size. Turn on the synthetic speech capabilities and your PC can announce frequency and mode information from the radio and log book information.
[ Hits: 774 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Logger32 for 11m
- Logger32 special version dedicated to eleven meters band operations
[ Hits: 1820 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 8.09 ]
- Linux free multimode HF terminal program. Despite the name, gMFSK can send and receive many digital conversational modes typically used by radio amateurs on HF. Supported modes are:
MFSK (MFSK16 and MFSK8) RTTY THROB (1, 2 and 4 throbs/sec) PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) PSK63 MT63 Feldhell
[ Hits: 3719 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- IPSound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over a TCP/IPv4 network (Lan or Internet). The main purpose for the existence of IP Sound is to provide low quality audio 8-16kHz, with low latency for use together with remote control software for "ham" radio amateur equipment. IP-Sound is developed by SM5VXC.
[ Hits: 32344 | Votes: 181 | Rating: 6.82 ]
- Delabs technologies Product Design and Engineering
- Around 200 electronic circuits in pdf format or images, There are also over 1000 links to useful electronics, freeware, open source websites.
There are some 100 useful documents, software and pcbs too. Mainly industrial electronics, instrumentation. Covers Various aspects of electronics and basics of circuit design.
[ Hits: 617 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termsfree kpg 169 dk free cw free map free free free kpg 89d free sdr free free qsl free fax free log hrd 5.24 free free qrp kit free tv free-sdr free-kpg-169-dk
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links