Search Results for "freq database"26 links
Ham Radio : Resources
- National Radio Data
- United States and Canadian call sign/scanner frequency databases, Worldwide airport frequencies, FIPS codes, Mass Media searches for DXing and more!
[ Hits: 1576 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.29 ]
- ACA frequency database
- Australian frequency database
[ Hits: 2070 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- ERO Frequency Information System
- ERO Frequency information system, search frequency allocation database for many european countries and ITU region 1
[ Hits: 1905 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- US Frequency allocations
- Searchable database of frequency allocations in the US, from cellular frequencies, paging frequencies to maritime and microwave frequencies.
[ Hits: 1582 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Have you ever wondered where different modes should be operated, what frequencies to avoid as a courtesy like SSTV etc? This site offer a database for known net frequencies,known segments for different modes, known beacons
[ Hits: 10077 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.49 ]
- WSPRnet Weak Signal Propagation Reporter Network
- A group of amateur radio operators using K1JT's MEPT_JT digital mode to probe radio frequency propagation conditions using very low power transmissions.
Computer sent/received Morse signals received by amateurs and collected on an online database.
[ Hits: 716 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Global Frequency Database
- Frequencies from all over the world. 25000+ total records, 4600+ records feature exact GPS locations.
[ Hits: 4125 | Votes: 164 | Rating: 6.51 ]
- UK Scanner Frequencies
- The UK Scanning Directory - HF, VHF and UHF UK Scanner Frequencies Database Updated Daily by a dedicated group of Radio Amateurs and SWL Listeners
[ Hits: 1493 | Votes: 132 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- FrequencyDB.com - Irish frequencies db
- Ireland's radio scanner frequency database, includes forum and a searchable database of frequencies, useful for scanner enthusiasts living in Ireland.
[ Hits: 6817 | Votes: 170 | Rating: 8.69 ]
- Dutch Frequency Database
- More then 9000 frequency's about NATO , Police Firebrigades Ambulances Goverment Miletary Navy and Aircrafts.
[ Hits: 2014 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.16 ]
- UK Scanner frequency database
- Large frequency database of uk counties, includes forums and reviews
[ Hits: 29457 | Votes: 100 | Rating: 4.90 ]
- Frequency database for Germany. Emergency services, aircrafts, radio and paging system with over 2000 frequencies from all over Germany.
[ Hits: 988 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.18 ]
- Freq Of Nature
- Radio scanning Southern California, online databases, live scanner broadcasts, resources and daily news updates.
[ Hits: 2190 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.84 ]
- BBC World Service Schedules
- All BBC WS schedules with frequencies with a searchable database.
[ Hits: 1105 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Swiss Radio International
- An online database of Swiss Radio International shortwave and satellite frequencies and schedules which may be searched by language, target country and/or region.
[ Hits: 720 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Call Log
- Amateur Radio Call Log is a basic ham radio logging app for Android 1.5 and above. It stores Date, Time, Station, Freq, Mode, RST, and additional comments. Also has the ability to easily look-up callsign information from the FCC database.
[ Hits: 3024 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Frequency Manager
- Database system with 60000 frequencies, powerfull 3D MUF/LUF-propagtion software and full copntrol of several receivers
[ Hits: 5691 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.65 ]
- Frequency Filer
- Frequency Filer is database program designed for people who use a great many different radio frequencies. It is primarily intended for amateur radio operators, short-wave listening enthusiasts and scanner users. The program makes it easy to keep all of your important frequency information in one place, displayed in a logical format to facilitate easy retrieval.
Frequency information can be displayed as a list and can be viewed on a world globe. Other features include easy data backup and custom field names. Included is database import utility that can be used as a general file conversion utility.
The globe display can also be used as general geographic aid for countries, cities, states, rivers, and lakes. You may even find your home town.
[ Hits: 3705 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- DataBase Toolkit by AOR
- Windows freeware database containing frequencies, locations, and a small logging program capable or recording audio
[ Hits: 2522 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Free program that interfaces most ICOM radios with the ILG radio frequencies database and lets you click a station in the database to tune your radio to the station, or scan the list looking for stations that are on the air.
[ Hits: 2510 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The KB6IBB Utilities
- Ham radio frequency list consolidation software.
The Ham Radio database can house a unlimited number of records. Holding frequency information from DC to Daylight. The Radio Scanner Database is designed to emulate a radio scanner. A 5,000 record table is provided and is organized by channel number.
[ Hits: 726 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The KB6IBB Utilities for Palm OS
- designed for the ham radio operator or radio scanner hobbyist. It houses four databases that organize your frequency lists. EDACS Trunk - A database that houses the entire EDACS ID table. Conventional - A database that houses lists by channal number. Radio Call Log - A database that allows the user to log calls/notes. Ham Radio Repeaters - A database for ham radio repeaters.
[ Hits: 668 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Ham Fan
- A free small database program for Palm OS that allows you to log ham radio contacts. You can log the call sign, name, date, time and frequency of the contact.
[ Hits: 662 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RadioComm can be used to program your Icom radio's memory, or to create nice radio-frequency spectra (see above) or to interface your radio to a huge database of frequencies.
[ Hits: 19038 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- RadioComm can be used to program your Icom radio's memory, or to create nice radio-frequency spectra or to interface your radio to a huge database of frequencies.
[ Hits: 856 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]