Search Results for "freq database"27 links
Ham Radio : Resources
- National Radio Data
- United States and Canadian call sign/scanner frequency databases, Worldwide airport frequencies, FIPS codes, Mass Media searches for DXing and more!
[ Hits: 1596 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.29 ]
- ACA frequency database
- Australian frequency database
[ Hits: 2106 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- ERO Frequency Information System
- ERO Frequency information system, search frequency allocation database for many european countries and ITU region 1
[ Hits: 1911 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- US Frequency allocations
- Searchable database of frequency allocations in the US, from cellular frequencies, paging frequencies to maritime and microwave frequencies.
[ Hits: 1625 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Have you ever wondered where different modes should be operated, what frequencies to avoid as a courtesy like SSTV etc? This site offer a database for known net frequencies,known segments for different modes, known beacons
[ Hits: 10655 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.49 ]
- WSPRnet Weak Signal Propagation Reporter Network
- A group of amateur radio operators using K1JT's MEPT_JT digital mode to probe radio frequency propagation conditions using very low power transmissions.
Computer sent/received Morse signals received by amateurs and collected on an online database.
[ Hits: 903 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Global Frequency Database
- Frequencies from all over the world. 25000+ total records, 4600+ records feature exact GPS locations.
[ Hits: 4741 | Votes: 171 | Rating: 6.35 ]
- UK Scanner Frequencies
- The UK Scanning Directory - HF, VHF and UHF UK Scanner Frequencies Database Updated Daily by a dedicated group of Radio Amateurs and SWL Listeners
[ Hits: 1628 | Votes: 168 | Rating: 7.68 ]
- FrequencyDB.com - Irish frequencies db
- Ireland's radio scanner frequency database, includes forum and a searchable database of frequencies, useful for scanner enthusiasts living in Ireland.
[ Hits: 6935 | Votes: 170 | Rating: 8.69 ]
- Dutch Frequency Database
- More then 9000 frequency's about NATO , Police Firebrigades Ambulances Goverment Miletary Navy and Aircrafts.
[ Hits: 2121 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 3.93 ]
- UK Scanner frequency database
- Large frequency database of uk counties, includes forums and reviews
[ Hits: 29911 | Votes: 101 | Rating: 4.86 ]
- Frequency database for Germany. Emergency services, aircrafts, radio and paging system with over 2000 frequencies from all over Germany.
[ Hits: 1094 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 3.17 ]
- Freq Of Nature
- Radio scanning Southern California, online databases, live scanner broadcasts, resources and daily news updates.
[ Hits: 2215 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.84 ]
- BBC World Service Schedules
- All BBC WS schedules with frequencies with a searchable database.
[ Hits: 1161 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Swiss Radio International
- An online database of Swiss Radio International shortwave and satellite frequencies and schedules which may be searched by language, target country and/or region.
[ Hits: 743 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Call Log
- Amateur Radio Call Log is a basic ham radio logging app for Android 1.5 and above. It stores Date, Time, Station, Freq, Mode, RST, and additional comments. Also has the ability to easily look-up callsign information from the FCC database.
[ Hits: 3528 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- Frequency Manager
- Database system with 60000 frequencies, powerfull 3D MUF/LUF-propagtion software and full copntrol of several receivers
[ Hits: 5868 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.94 ]
- Frequency Filer
- Frequency Filer is database program designed for people who use a great many different radio frequencies. It is primarily intended for amateur radio operators, short-wave listening enthusiasts and scanner users. The program makes it easy to keep all of your important frequency information in one place, displayed in a logical format to facilitate easy retrieval.
Frequency information can be displayed as a list and can be viewed on a world globe. Other features include easy data backup and custom field names. Included is database import utility that can be used as a general file conversion utility.
The globe display can also be used as general geographic aid for countries, cities, states, rivers, and lakes. You may even find your home town.
[ Hits: 3831 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- DataBase Toolkit by AOR
- Windows freeware database containing frequencies, locations, and a small logging program capable or recording audio
[ Hits: 2595 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Free program that interfaces most ICOM radios with the ILG radio frequencies database and lets you click a station in the database to tune your radio to the station, or scan the list looking for stations that are on the air.
[ Hits: 2606 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The KB6IBB Utilities
- Ham radio frequency list consolidation software.
The Ham Radio database can house a unlimited number of records. Holding frequency information from DC to Daylight. The Radio Scanner Database is designed to emulate a radio scanner. A 5,000 record table is provided and is organized by channel number.
[ Hits: 758 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The KB6IBB Utilities for Palm OS
- designed for the ham radio operator or radio scanner hobbyist. It houses four databases that organize your frequency lists. EDACS Trunk - A database that houses the entire EDACS ID table. Conventional - A database that houses lists by channal number. Radio Call Log - A database that allows the user to log calls/notes. Ham Radio Repeaters - A database for ham radio repeaters.
[ Hits: 694 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Ham Fan
- A free small database program for Palm OS that allows you to log ham radio contacts. You can log the call sign, name, date, time and frequency of the contact.
[ Hits: 681 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RadioComm can be used to program your Icom radio's memory, or to create nice radio-frequency spectra (see above) or to interface your radio to a huge database of frequencies.
[ Hits: 20248 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.45 ]
- RadioComm can be used to program your Icom radio's memory, or to create nice radio-frequency spectra or to interface your radio to a huge database of frequencies.
[ Hits: 940 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsfreq database ilg database mod database swl database database qsl database big-database ic database big database radio database frequency database repeater database component database cb radio database callsign database
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links