Comparison of Beverage antenna
- A ranking of receiving antennas based on noise being evenly distributed in all directions. These rankings are most accurate in the frequency range of AM broadcast, 160 or 80 meter bands
Crossed-Wire HF Antenna
- This Crossed-Wire Electrically-Steerable HF Antenna, capable of transmitting signals over the entire 1.8 to 30MHz HF range, and capable of receiving signals at much lower frequencies is basically a crossed centre-fed wire system, consisting of four thin wires brought to a central mast by G3YNH
Quad antenna calculatorupdated
- To get the dimensions for your quad, all you have to do is type in the center frequency of the range where you talk, or the frequency you use most and then click the Calculate button.
Broadband receiving antenna matching
- This article addresses the subject of obtaining the best signal transfer from an antenna to the
typical 50-ohm receiver input over a wide frequency range, with emphasis on medium-wave
(500 – 2000 kHz), encompassing the standard AM broadcast band and the 160-m amateur band.
- Professional antennas in MF, VHF, UHF and SHF frequency range for military applications, civil-professional market, mobile communications, radioamateurs and antennas for special applications - EMC, radiomonitoring, etc.
Valcom Fibreglass Whip Antennas
- Manufacturer of Fibreglass Whip Antennas, Low and mediun Frequency, HF and VHF Antennas
Specialized in the design and manufacturing of a full range of Beacon (MF), AM Broadcasting 540 - 1700 KHz, HF 1.7 to 30 MHz, VHF 30 to 156 MHz and UHF 200 to 500 MHz antennas.
[ Hits: 2834 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Swedish manufacturer of broadband antennas designed for multi frequency, medium and long range communication. No tuner required.
- The signal forge 1000 signal generator is a portable, high-performance digital and rf signal source with a 1 ghz frequency range. features include digital, differential and ac coupled outputs
Icom IC-706 Radio mods db
- Info and mods for IC-706, IC-706 Expanded frequency IC706 - spare 0.3A, MARS/CAP Modification for ICOM IC-706, enables out-of-band transmit for 1.6 MHz to 54 MHz, ore sensitive transmit for 2 meter
IC-706 60 MHz to 200 MHz band pass filter, Icom IC-706 Extended RX mod, ICOM 706 MKII Extended transmit mod, Special on IC706mkII TX range expansion for IC-706MKIIG, Expand only mod for the IC-706MkII
BB Shopping UK Distributor of PMR 446Priority listing
- We stock a range of two way PMR446 radios. PMR 446 is a license free frequency, which means that you can communicate for up to 3km (terrain allowing) without any call charges or license requirements. They can be used in most European countries and are ideal for holiday trips.
- CTR-Remote is an enhanced version of CTR817 (a Pocket PC radio control program for the Yaesu FT-817). The program has been completely re-written using Microsoft Visual Studio .NET and now supports a wider range of radios, Bluetooth® wireless technology and/or TCP/IP and Wi-Fi radio control, ADIF log import and export format, custom frequency lists, DX Cluster monitoring, callsign lookup, and enhanced scanning options.
- 32-bit Windows software to control multiple radios simultaneously. Beside direct control, it also features frequency and memory management and various scan options. Supported radios range from AOR to Icom and WiNRADiO.
[ Hits: 26979 | Votes: 58 | Rating: 6.60 ]
TH-D7 control program
- This software allows you to control TH-D7 radio functions in real time, using a windows interface. This software will graph current activity of any 4mhz range, allowing the user to mouse click any active portion - automatically changing the radios frequency.
Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.