Search Results for "frequencies"250 links - and 6 categories
CB Radio : References
- Informative site for 11-meter. The site including: packet, cb, 11mtrs, frequencies, callsigns in dutch
[ Hits: 2714 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- Cassini & Browse Isl. DXpedition
- Dxpedition information site has dates, frequencies, operators etc. Planning a searchable data base for logs.
[ Hits: 474 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ARRL: US frequencies allocation
- Transmitter power limits and frequencies allocation by band
[ Hits: 4566 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Shelby Amateur Radio Club's VHF Emergency Net
- Shelby amateur radio club's VHF emergency net is open to all within the repeater's coverage area. 146.880 and 147.345 are the repeater frequencies. Shelby Radio Club is the sponsor of the Shelby hamfest.
[ Hits: 756 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Magic Band Network
- 50 MHz information on antennas, beacons, and frequencies provided by PA4PA
[ Hits: 3986 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- VLF Natural Radio Discussion Group
- Discussion group dedicated to those who enjoy monitoring radio frequencies in the VLF radio spectrum and slightly below the VLF spectrum (3-30 KHz).
[ Hits: 1029 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- QRP Calling Freqs
- Frequencies for ham radio operators QRP operation.
[ Hits: 3751 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- World satellites tracking
- SWL Utility list frequencies satellites SWL liste de frequences satellites
[ Hits: 1657 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- Ham Satellite frequencies
- This listing was put together by ve7vdx on the USENET rec.radio.amateur.space, and is updated weekly there
[ Hits: 6188 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 5.68 ]
- TV DX pages
- General and technical informations, colour and broadcasting systems by country, frequencies
[ Hits: 1458 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Military Frequencies
- Frequencies for the Canadian Military in Manitoba
[ Hits: 3917 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 6.04 ]
- FrequencyDB.com - Irish frequencies db
- Ireland's radio scanner frequency database, includes forum and a searchable database of frequencies, useful for scanner enthusiasts living in Ireland.
[ Hits: 6975 | Votes: 170 | Rating: 8.69 ]
- US Airphone Frequencies
- Airphone Frequencies & City Allocations
[ Hits: 5208 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.95 ]
- Ken's N. Alabama Scanner Radio Frequencies
- Gadsden Alabama area frequencies including MILCOM UHF listings.
[ Hits: 2531 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- BBC World Service Schedules
- All BBC WS schedules with frequencies with a searchable database.
[ Hits: 1180 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Freeware real-time, schedule of the transmitting times, frequencies, short-path and long-path beam headings
[ Hits: 2493 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Frequency Filer
- Frequency Filer is database program designed for people who use a great many different radio frequencies. It is primarily intended for amateur radio operators, short-wave listening enthusiasts and scanner users. The program makes it easy to keep all of your important frequency information in one place, displayed in a logical format to facilitate easy retrieval.
Frequency information can be displayed as a list and can be viewed on a world globe. Other features include easy data backup and custom field names. Included is database import utility that can be used as a general file conversion utility.
The globe display can also be used as general geographic aid for countries, cities, states, rivers, and lakes. You may even find your home town.
[ Hits: 3922 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Predicts ionospheric (sky-wave) propagation between any two locations on the earth on frequencies between 3 and 30 MHz
[ Hits: 11182 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 7.35 ]
- DXCluster for iPhone
- DXCluster let you know in real time who is on the frequencies and where it was listened the last time.
It let you create filters to only see which frequency/CQ Zone/ITU Zone and/or Country and after that you can have an alarm corresponding to a specific Zone or a specific country that raise a popup
[ Hits: 1186 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver
- The DSP-10 is an amateur-radio, software-defined 2-meter transceiver that can be built at home. It operates not only on SSB, FM and CW, but also on four Weak-Signal modes. Features are tailored to operation on VHF, UHF and Microwave frequencies. By W7PUA
[ Hits: 14462 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 8.17 ]
You can try similar termsfm frequencies cfa frequencies vhf frequencies frequencies 245.815 net frequencies hf fax frequencies air frequencies il vhf frequencies psk frequencies cw frequencies frequencies dx frequencies ham frequencies frequencies, bus frequencies
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links