Search Results for "frequencies"238 links - and 6 categories
Antennas : Homebrewing Techniques
- Antenna Impedance measurement
- When experimenting on an antenna it's often important to determine its feedpoint impedance at various frequencies across the operating band. It's easy enough to measure SWR, but sometimes we need to know more detail than this
[ Hits: 1157 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- Log Periodic Antenna Design
- calculates the dimensions and spacings of the elements needed to build a log periodic antenna, given tao, sigma and the lower and upper cutoff frequencies.
[ Hits: 29272 | Votes: 247 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- Advanced active VLF Loop
- Article on using loop antenna in very low frequencies
[ Hits: 2053 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Magnetic antenna fo ULF
- Detection and recording of Schumann resonances and other electromagnetic phenomena at frequencies below 50 Hz By Hans Michlmayr
[ Hits: 1116 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- This site is meant to assist all Amateur Radio members know the "ins" and the "outs" of how to enjoy the hobby of getting on the amateur radio frequencies, by 9W2SSJ & 9W2RYS
[ Hits: 169 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
[ Hits: 3469 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- RF HAMDESIGN
- An engineering oriented organization specializing in the design and manufacture of high performance parabolic antennas, 3dB high power RF couplers, Antenna power splitters, directional RF couplers and more items for RF transmission from HF through Microwave frequencies.
[ Hits: 1361 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- QRP Calling Frequencies
- Where to operate QRP
[ Hits: 1396 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- PSK31 Frequencies
- HF VHF UHF PSK31 proposed frequencies
[ Hits: 1608 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 2.88 ]
- Longwave operations
- In the VLF portion of the spectrum it is easy to listen to the emissions created by the Earth itself. These emissions are generated by many different mechanisms and are often beautiful to listen to. Coverage on LF and MF frequencies
[ Hits: 606 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How to make your ham radio system mobile
- How to make your ham radio system mobilemany ham radio operators carry radios for fun, safety and public service activities. radios for both vhf and hf frequencies can easily be installed in vehicles.
[ Hits: 2043 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Near-Real-Time F2-Layer Critical Frequency Map
- This map can be used to determine the frequencies that will always be returned to the Earth. Transmitted frequencies higher than the indicated contours (which are given in MHz) may penetrate the ionosphere, resulting in lost power to space.
The map shows the radio auroral zones as green bands near the northern and southern poles.
[ Hits: 4568 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.10 ]
- The Radio Reference
- RadioReference.com, scanner frequency and radio communications reference source, with complete conventional frequency assignments, trunked radio system information, frequencies, and talkgroups, FCC License assignments and maps, 10-Code Lists, agency maps, files, downloads, links, and detailed agency information for most public safety, military, and local government activities.
[ Hits: 5208 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.89 ]
- The G4PYR MF Coastal Radio Website
- Website dedicated to Coastal Radio Stations, includes frequency lists for memdium frequencies maritime stations
[ Hits: 1480 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NSW Emergency Service Scanning
- Scanning information (frequencies and talkgroups) of the emergency services in NSW, such as the NSW Police Force, NSW Fire Brigades, NSW Rural Fire Service, NSW State Emergency Service and Ambulance Service of NSW.
[ Hits: 8186 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 8.90 ]
- Sydney Scan
- Frequencies for radio scanning enthusiasts from anywhere around Sydney, Australia
[ Hits: 1595 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- One stop site for scanner users in Louisville Kentucky. Frequencies,10-Codes,Unit Numbers,Scanner News and more. Covering Fire,Police,EMS,Disaster,Civilian Emergency,Aviation,Railroad and other services.
[ Hits: 1131 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Radio frequencies for Bergen County located in Northern New Jersey
[ Hits: 293 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- TSC Ferrite International
- TSC International is a manufacturer of magnetic materials for all frequencies
[ Hits: 587 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- RF Filters
- MS DOS Program for calculations of HP, LP and BP filters at VHF and UHF frequencies up to about 800 MHz by YU1AW
[ Hits: 1123 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Free program that interfaces most ICOM radios with the ILG radio frequencies database and lets you click a station in the database to tune your radio to the station, or scan the list looking for stations that are on the air.
[ Hits: 2561 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FREQ DB Icom
- Program that interfaces with a text file of frequencies plus other data and tunes your ICOM radio. You create this data yourself, and can use almost any data you wish. You use the program by clicking a station in the file to tune your radio to the station or net, or scan the list looking for nets that are on the air.
[ Hits: 2426 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Radio Control Program ARCP-480
- This free software is an application solely for the use of controlling the Kenwood TS-480.
Can be used to edit, save, and export to the TS-480 information such as Memory, Menu, and Auto Mode frequencies.
[ Hits: 1819 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- RadioComm can be used to program your Icom radio's memory, or to create nice radio-frequency spectra (see above) or to interface your radio to a huge database of frequencies.
[ Hits: 19714 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.45 ]
- Using RG-174 Coaxial Cable
- Notes on using RG-174 Coaxial Cable at Medium and Lower HF Frequencies by John Bryant and Bill Bowers
[ Hits: 702 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]