Search Results for "frequency antenna"94 links
- Constructing a LowFER Antenna
- This article describes the antenna for Low Frequency Beacon. It originally appeared in the "Lowdown" for Oct. 1999.
[ Hits: 1311 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Amateur Vertical Antenna Calculator
- This basic calculator is designed to give the aproximate length (height) of a particular vertical antenna, for the frequency and wavelength chosen.
[ Hits: 43243 | Votes: 177 | Rating: 5.36 ]
- Comparison of Beverage antenna
- A ranking of receiving antennas based on noise being evenly distributed in all directions. These rankings are most accurate in the frequency range of AM broadcast, 160 or 80 meter bands
[ Hits: 2672 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Feeding the Beast
- Transferring Radio Frequency Energy from Your Transmitter to Your Antenna by Don Keith N4KC
[ Hits: 382 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Build An LF Antenna Analyzer
- A Portable Low Frequency Antenna Analyzer, For those of us who like to play with antennas on the ham bands, one of the handiest tools to have around the shack is an "antenna analyzer". These gadgets combine a signal generator and standing-wave ratio (SWR) sensor in a small battery-powered unit.
[ Hits: 4354 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Broadband receiving antenna matching
- This article addresses the subject of obtaining the best signal transfer from an antenna to the
typical 50-ohm receiver input over a wide frequency range, with emphasis on medium-wave
(500 – 2000 kHz), encompassing the standard AM broadcast band and the 160-m amateur band.
[ Hits: 5544 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Quarter Wave with radials
- VHF quarter wave antenna mainly for scanner usage, The quarter wave antenna is an easily designed and constructed antenna for whatever frequency you want, although with the following design, you may to limit it to the VHF and UHF bands due to the physical size.
[ Hits: 7547 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Dish 802.11 Wireless Networking Antenna
- This antenna modification is for the IEEE 802.11b networking protocol that operates at 2.4 GHz. It can be scaled easily to the 5 GHz frequency used by IEEE 802.11a by simply scaling the dimensions on the feed can and the excitation antenna to 2.4/5 = 48% of the dimensions shown above.
[ Hits: 9201 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7708 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Professional antennas in MF, VHF, UHF and SHF frequency range for military applications, civil-professional market, mobile communications, radioamateurs and antennas for special applications - EMC, radiomonitoring, etc.
[ Hits: 4540 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Valcom Fibreglass Whip Antennas
- Manufacturer of Fibreglass Whip Antennas, Low and mediun Frequency, HF and VHF Antennas
Specialized in the design and manufacturing of a full range of Beacon (MF), AM Broadcasting 540 - 1700 KHz, HF 1.7 to 30 MHz, VHF 30 to 156 MHz and UHF 200 to 500 MHz antennas.
[ Hits: 3156 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Laird Technologies
- Design and manufacture antennas for mobile devices, wireless data including WiMAX, WiFi, and WISP (Wireless Internet), two-way radio and RFID (Radio Frequency Identification).
[ Hits: 116 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sirio Antenne
- Antenna for GSM, CB, marine, VHF/UHF, HAM and high frequency 1,9/2,4GHz
[ Hits: 9260 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- ZCG Scalar
- Designers and manufacturers of radio Frequency antennas. HF - 3000 MHz TET Emtron HF Yagis, Antennas for Wireless applications, Marine antennas, Land mobile, Mobile antennas.
[ Hits: 1551 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.29 ]
- Star Antenna
- Communication Electronic designs, manufactures and markets antennas for fixed wireless and mobile wireless applications in a wide range of frequency bands.
[ Hits: 281 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Modifications for the Yaesu VX-5R
- VX-5R Loose antenna cure, Vx-5r Free Band, VX 5 R modification for German, VX-5R expanded frequency mod, VX-5R MARS/CAP & freeband mod
[ Hits: 2990 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Scanners Uniden Bearcat, Antennas, CB_Radios, Ni-Cad Batteries, Frequency Books, Accessories, Power Supplies and Cords, FM Two Way Radios, and other Related Merchandise
[ Hits: 4787 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- J Pole calculator
- Enter the operating frequency and calculate dimensions of your jpole antenna
[ Hits: 46890 | Votes: 161 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- AC6LA MoxGen
- MoxGen will show you the dimensions and generate an antenna model file for a 50 ohm Moxon Rectangle antenna, given the design frequency and wire size
[ Hits: 4371 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- Ferrite on Reducing RFI
- Using ferrite to reduce radio frequency interference with your PC monitor or antennas with your receivers or transceivers.
[ Hits: 2048 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termslow-frequency-antenna low frequency antenna j antenna frequency frequency antenna medium frequency antenna gps 4 antenna 5 volt frequency antenna extrem low frequency antenna trap frequency antenna frequency sample highest frequency used in quagi antenna cw frequency air frequency air-frequency frequency 453.850 frequency
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links