Search Results for "frequency display"26 links
Internet and Radio : Online Receivers
- Monaro NSW / Canberra Live scanner
- VHF/UHF Scan from Monaro NSW and Canberra (ACT). Stream/Feed contains text-tags with frequency, which is displayed in your media-player as title/Meta-data. Recommended that you use Winamp.
[ Hits: 3366 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 5.82 ]
- AOR U.S.A., INC.
- Aor u.s.a web site, manufacturer of base and mobile receivers, handheld receivers, digital voice modems, spectrum display units, frequency monitors and antennas
[ Hits: 1825 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- N3ZI Kits
- Low Cost Frequency Counter, Digital Display and DDS-VFO kits
[ Hits: 1826 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- LCD Digital Dial DDS VFO
- Low Cost frequency counters and DDS VFO's for QRP and Vintage Radio's. LCD Digital Display, Frequency Counter or DDS VFO
[ Hits: 647 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Fast, high resolution time-frequency analyzer with FFT display for time and frequency variant signals.
[ Hits: 4954 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- FreqTweak is a tool for FFT-based realtime audio spectral manipulation and display for Linux. It provides several algorithms for processing audio data in the frequency domain and a highly interactive GUI to manipulate the associated filters for each. It also provides high-resolution spectral displays in the form of scrolling-raster spectrograms and energy vs frequency plots displaying both pre- and post-processed spectra.
[ Hits: 1093 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Frequency Filer
- Frequency Filer is database program designed for people who use a great many different radio frequencies. It is primarily intended for amateur radio operators, short-wave listening enthusiasts and scanner users. The program makes it easy to keep all of your important frequency information in one place, displayed in a logical format to facilitate easy retrieval.
Frequency information can be displayed as a list and can be viewed on a world globe. Other features include easy data backup and custom field names. Included is database import utility that can be used as a general file conversion utility.
The globe display can also be used as general geographic aid for countries, cities, states, rivers, and lakes. You may even find your home town.
[ Hits: 3867 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- iSpectrum Analyzer
- Macintosh audio spectrum analyzer that allows the user to view live audio in a standard frequency plot, a stereo oscilloscope view and a waterfall display
[ Hits: 6645 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
[ Hits: 17711 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- DigiPan provides a panoramic display of the frequency spectrum in the form of an active dial scale extending the full width of the computer screen. DigiPan is the result of a joint effort between myself and Nick Fedoseev, UT2UZ, the author of MIXW32, and is intended to make PSK31 operation easier and more enjoyable for everyone.
[ Hits: 30453 | Votes: 79 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard
- GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard maintains updated geophysical indices and displays the information in a friendly - at a glance - manner. GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard features a Global Maximum Usable Frequency, MUF, map that creates and manages predictions from the VOACAP engine.
Displayed geophysical indices include: solar wind Bz component, speed and pressure, current WWV type indices and predicted solar flux, planetary A-Index and probability of major storms at middle latitudes for the next day.
[ Hits: 1441 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Freeware RemIcom-B is a very simple ICOM remote program.
Display of current frequency, mode and filter
ITU HF Band assignment (ITU Region 1, 2 and 3 selectable)
HAM HF Band usage
analog frequency band display
[ Hits: 3304 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 74331 | Votes: 1093 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Virtual Legacy Radio
- Windows remote control for Yaesu or Icom. Displays the current transceiver settings frequency, mode, and others on the PC in an old-fashioned way that corresponds to the look of receivers in 70's.
DX-Cluster Watch (DCW) is an application that automatically refreshes a web page with the dx-cluster content, parses spot lines from it, keeps a consolidated list and inserts the spots to VLR as frequency markers by OK1FIG
[ Hits: 1485 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SigJenny turns your PC into a flexible and powerful audio signal generator for free.
It can create multiple waveforms, sweep, fire single or repeating tone bursts. You can save your sound as a wav file, display a frequency response, use SigJenny a bit like an oscilloscope, and do a very good impression of a police car!
[ Hits: 13325 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- Shareware dual channel audio spectrum analyzer for Windows 2000/XP which can provide either a scrolling time-frequency display or a spectrum analyzer scope display in real time for any sound source connected to your sound card. Can be used for MTHELL, QRSS and DFCW by R S Horne
[ Hits: 48155 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.34 ]
- Spectrum Analyser for Win9x/2000 and NT, that will display audio input to your sound card in the Frequency and Time domains
[ Hits: 11017 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- Defpom's CB Radio Simulator
- It is a application which can be used for troubleshooting CB radio faults, by giving a graphical display of the normal operating frequencies generated by various parts of the CB radios circuits, it can help you identify if a frequency is incorrect or even missing. Another good use for this software is simulating possible frequency expansions, as it allows you to choose any frequency that the PLL is capable of generating, so you can see what the radio will allow you to get !
[ Hits: 1412 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Spectrogram for iPhone
- Spectrogram for iPhone displays a live, scrolling display of sound frequency components derived from a 1024 FFT analysis.
[ Hits: 2432 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Display/Stabiliser unit
- The Display/Stabiliser unit displays the signal frequency on a Hitachi LCD module.
[ Hits: 736 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsfrequency display ft-920 display lcd display display 7 display ft-857 display net display spl on display 857 display ft 857 display dsb in display band display display flashes ft857 lcd display led display icom 706
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links