Search Results for "frequency measurement"19 links
- Full Wave Loop Antenna Calculator
- Use this online calculator to determine the length of a full-wave loop antenna from the frequency. Both metric and English units of measurement are supported. Quarter-wave matching section lengths are also calculated.
[ Hits: 217 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Vertical Antenna Calculator
- Use this online calculator to determine the length of a quarter-wave antenna from the frequency. Both metric and English units of measurement are supported.
[ Hits: 197 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dipole Calculator
- Use this online calculator to determine the length of a dipole antenna from the frequency. Both metric and English units of measurement are supported.
[ Hits: 192 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Common-mode chokes
- Chart that present results of impedance measurements made on a variety of common-mode choke implementations across the frequency range 1MHz to 30MHz by G3TXQ
[ Hits: 310 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Chockes
- A chart presenting the results of impedance measurements made on a variety of common-mode choke implementations across the frequency range 1MHz to 30MHz by G3TXQ
[ Hits: 284 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Antenna Measurements
- The electrical characteristics of an antenna that are of interest to obtain by direct measurement are the frequency at which the antenna is tuned, the gain and radiation pattern
[ Hits: 722 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Measuring 2.4 GHz Helix Antennas
- It is not very difficult to design and make a helix antenna for a specific frequency and gain. It is more difficult for the serious experimenter to make precise measurements of the finished antenna.
[ Hits: 132 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Provides technology and solutions for the electronic test and measurement, optical, rf and microwave, wireless, wired, telecommunications. Make Frequency Counters, Antenna and spectrum analyzers, power meters, signal generators
[ Hits: 640 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Phase Matrix
- Frequency Counter w/Selective Power Measurement, Microwave Sythesized Signal Generator
[ Hits: 257 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Gage Applied Technologies
- Gage applied technologies designs and manufactures high-speed data acquisition systems, high-speed digitizers in pci / cpci / pxi or pc oscilloscopes, providing utmost measurement fidelity for high frequency signals.
[ Hits: 380 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Frequency Calibration for Weak Signal Work
- Accurate calibration of your receiver and sound card is necessary for good results with the weak signal modes in use at LF. Modern receivers with master oscillators that are synthesized to provide all conversion frequencies greatly simplify the process. This article describes a method of making the necessary measurements and adjustments to an ICOM R75 receiver and a sound card, using the ARGO software
[ Hits: 726 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Low Frequency operations by W3EEE
- A squint at the world of LF
This website was initially thrown together to provide ready availability to data being collected from the measurement of a transatlantic LF (Low Frequency) path.
[ Hits: 332 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Frequency Measurement with the FT-920
- KC5M frequency measurement with yaesu ft-920
[ Hits: 423 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MCS Test Equipment
- MCS Test Equipment supply test and measurement equipment such as oscilloscopes, wireless testing systems, frequency scanners and more.
[ Hits: 39 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Beam Calculator
- A javascipt online calculator for 2 and 3 element beam antennas.
Just input frequency and will diplay element dimensions and spacing. Measurements in Feet and Meters by G4VWL
[ Hits: 3026 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- Baudline signal analyzer
- A Linux based FFT spectrum analyzer designed for time-frequency browsing and scientific data visualization. Oscilloscope waveform, statistical histogram, accumulated spectral trace,Weak Signal reception, continuos data logging, FFT Analyzer and specialized measurement windows.
[ Hits: 11751 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 8.85 ]
- Precision Frequency Enthusiasts
- Frequency measurement for beginners, technical terms related to frequency measurement and accuracy, techniques and calibrating procedures.
[ Hits: 617 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Using ferrites for interference suppression
- This tutorial is meant to shed some light on the use of ferrites, and also presents some comparative frequency domain measurements both to illustrate some of the points, and to give designers an idea of what they might expect in using and specifying a ferrite component
[ Hits: 3662 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Build A Vector Network Analyzer
- The VNA (vector network analyzer) is an essential tool for measuring the complex impedance of a circuit at a given frequency. Article on how to build a Impedance analyzer.
[ Hits: 1357 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termsfrequency measurement measurement swr measurement kow rf measurement length measurement uhf power measurement audio measurement oscillator measurement phase measurement antenna measurement measurement calculator f qrp power measurement test and measurement measurement and diagram swr measurement of anten
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links