Search Results for "frequency measurement"13 links
- Common-mode chokes
- Chart that present results of impedance measurements made on a variety of common-mode choke implementations across the frequency range 1MHz to 30MHz by G3TXQ
[ Hits: 169 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Measurements
- The electrical characteristics of an antenna that are of interest to obtain by direct measurement are the frequency at which the antenna is tuned, the gain and radiation pattern
[ Hits: 642 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Provides technology and solutions for the electronic test and measurement, optical, rf and microwave, wireless, wired, telecommunications. Make Frequency Counters, Antenna and spectrum analyzers, power meters, signal generators
[ Hits: 576 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Phase Matrix
- Frequency Counter w/Selective Power Measurement, Microwave Sythesized Signal Generator
[ Hits: 219 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Gage Applied Technologies
- Gage applied technologies designs and manufactures high-speed data acquisition systems, high-speed digitizers in pci / cpci / pxi or pc oscilloscopes, providing utmost measurement fidelity for high frequency signals.
[ Hits: 334 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Frequency Calibration for Weak Signal Work
- Accurate calibration of your receiver and sound card is necessary for good results with the weak signal modes in use at LF. Modern receivers with master oscillators that are synthesized to provide all conversion frequencies greatly simplify the process. This article describes a method of making the necessary measurements and adjustments to an ICOM R75 receiver and a sound card, using the ARGO software
[ Hits: 685 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Low Frequency operations by W3EEE
- A squint at the world of LF
This website was initially thrown together to provide ready availability to data being collected from the measurement of a transatlantic LF (Low Frequency) path.
[ Hits: 296 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Frequency Measurement with the FT-920
- KC5M frequency measurement with yaesu ft-920
[ Hits: 312 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Beam Calculator
- A javascipt online calculator for 2 and 3 element beam antennas.
Just input frequency and will diplay element dimensions and spacing. Measurements in Feet and Meters by G4VWL
[ Hits: 2400 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Baudline signal analyzer
- A Linux based FFT spectrum analyzer designed for time-frequency browsing and scientific data visualization. Oscilloscope waveform, statistical histogram, accumulated spectral trace,Weak Signal reception, continuos data logging, FFT Analyzer and specialized measurement windows.
[ Hits: 10938 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 9.39 ]
- Precision Frequency Enthusiasts
- Frequency measurement for beginners, technical terms related to frequency measurement and accuracy, techniques and calibrating procedures.
[ Hits: 587 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Using ferrites for interference suppression
- This tutorial is meant to shed some light on the use of ferrites, and also presents some comparative frequency domain measurements both to illustrate some of the points, and to give designers an idea of what they might expect in using and specifying a ferrite component
[ Hits: 3556 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Build A Vector Network Analyzer
- The VNA (vector network analyzer) is an essential tool for measuring the complex impedance of a circuit at a given frequency. Article on how to build a Impedance analyzer.
[ Hits: 866 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]