Search Results for "frequency range"36 links
Antennas : Beverage
- Comparison of Beverage antenna
- A ranking of receiving antennas based on noise being evenly distributed in all directions. These rankings are most accurate in the frequency range of AM broadcast, 160 or 80 meter bands
[ Hits: 2656 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- KR1ST Magnetic Loop Antenna
- This receive only loop covers a frequency range of about 5 MHz to 22 MHz and is built from readily available parts.
[ Hits: 1767 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Loop-Magnetic by Dj9RB
- Magnetic Loop - DJ9RB Frequency range 2 MHz - 10,2 MHz
[ Hits: 1454 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Quad antenna calculator
- To get the dimensions for your quad, all you have to do is type in the center frequency of the range where you talk, or the frequency you use most and then click the Calculate button.
[ Hits: 5735 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 4.47 ]
- Broadband receiving antenna matching
- This article addresses the subject of obtaining the best signal transfer from an antenna to the
typical 50-ohm receiver input over a wide frequency range, with emphasis on medium-wave
(500 – 2000 kHz), encompassing the standard AM broadcast band and the 160-m amateur band.
[ Hits: 5345 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Comtechpst.com - High Power RF Amps
- Comtech PST offers solid-state power amplifiers in frequency ranges from 1 MHz through 3.6 GHz, with output power levels ranging from 5 watts to over 30 kW
[ Hits: 2957 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Professional antennas in MF, VHF, UHF and SHF frequency range for military applications, civil-professional market, mobile communications, radioamateurs and antennas for special applications - EMC, radiomonitoring, etc.
[ Hits: 4523 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Valcom Fibreglass Whip Antennas
- Manufacturer of Fibreglass Whip Antennas, Low and mediun Frequency, HF and VHF Antennas
Specialized in the design and manufacturing of a full range of Beacon (MF), AM Broadcasting 540 - 1700 KHz, HF 1.7 to 30 MHz, VHF 30 to 156 MHz and UHF 200 to 500 MHz antennas.
[ Hits: 3144 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Swedish manufacturer of broadband antennas designed for multi frequency, medium and long range communication. No tuner required.
[ Hits: 1329 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Star Antenna
- Communication Electronic designs, manufactures and markets antennas for fixed wireless and mobile wireless applications in a wide range of frequency bands.
[ Hits: 275 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- American Technical Resources
- Heavy Duty Surge Suppressors, telecommunications protection, industrial twist lock enabled equipment all voltage, phase and frequency ranges
[ Hits: 729 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Signal Forge
- The signal forge 1000 signal generator is a portable, high-performance digital and rf signal source with a 1 ghz frequency range. features include digital, differential and ac coupled outputs
[ Hits: 461 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TV transmitters in Europe
- Frequency list of TV transmitter video carriers within the range of 48-85 Mhz.
[ Hits: 1413 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.18 ]
- The KA7OEI FT-817 pages
- FT-817 Radio Modifications, Improving the FT-817 Noise Blanker, increasing output power, using rechargeable cells, epanding frequency range
[ Hits: 826 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- BB Shopping UK Distributor of PMR 446
- We stock a range of two way PMR446 radios. PMR 446 is a license free frequency, which means that you can communicate for up to 3km (terrain allowing) without any call charges or license requirements. They can be used in most European countries and are ideal for holiday trips.
[ Hits: 414 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WiNRADiO for Mac
- WiNRADiO for Mac, WiNRADiO provides Apple Macintosh support for our most popular receiver, the WR-1550e, a medium-range external receiver with frequency range 150 kHz to 1.5 GHz
[ Hits: 2921 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CTR-Remote is an enhanced version of CTR817 (a Pocket PC radio control program for the Yaesu FT-817). The program has been completely re-written using Microsoft Visual Studio .NET and now supports a wider range of radios, Bluetooth® wireless technology and/or TCP/IP and Wi-Fi radio control, ADIF log import and export format, custom frequency lists, DX Cluster monitoring, callsign lookup, and enhanced scanning options.
[ Hits: 1835 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- 32-bit Windows software to control multiple radios simultaneously. Beside direct control, it also features frequency and memory management and various scan options. Supported radios range from AOR to Icom and WiNRADiO.
[ Hits: 29636 | Votes: 66 | Rating: 6.97 ]
- TH-D7 control program
- This software allows you to control TH-D7 radio functions in real time, using a windows interface. This software will graph current activity of any 4mhz range, allowing the user to mouse click any active portion - automatically changing the radios frequency.
[ Hits: 6285 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.54 ]
- A 50 MHz MicroWattMeter
- A design for a simple microwattmeter. Input range -75 dBm to + 5 dBm. Frequency range 2 to 50 MHz
[ Hits: 3601 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
You can try similar termsfrequency range vxr 7000 range frequency frequency range of enfor radio frequency range 10 meter frequency range 0-900khz frequency range icom f1010 frequency range frequency range of icom ic 220h frequency range of near field helical antenn hf range range vhf 100 174 mhz range long range wi fi repeater range range calculator
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links