frequency spectrum analy
about frequency spectrum analy on dxzone.com
Manufacturers : Test Equipment : Frequency Counter Manufacturers : Test Equipment : Multimeters Manufacturers : Test Equipment : Spectrum Analyzers Shopping and Services : Test equipment : Oscilloscope Software : Beacon Monitoring Software : Hellschreiber Software : Low Frequency Software : Macintosh Software : PSK31 Software : Spectrum analyzers
Technical Reference : Audio Technical Reference : Radio Frequency Interference Technical Reference : Spectrum Analyzers Technical Reference : Vector Network Analyzer
- Shareware dual channel audio spectrum analyzer for Windows 2000/XP which can provide either a scrolling time-frequency display or a spectrum analyzer scope display in real time for any sound source connected to your sound card. Can be used for MTHELL, QRSS and DFCW by R S Horne
[ Hits: 47336 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.34 ]
- Spectrum Analyser for Win9x/2000 and NT, that will display audio input to your sound card in the Frequency and Time domains
[ Hits: 10903 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- SpectraScope is a simple Windows interface program allowing your computer to view up to two audio waveforms in either the time or frequency domain. The program is a Windows soft panel operating as a dual channel oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. The useful frequency of operation is 20 to 10,000 Hz in the time domain and 20 to 20,000 Hz in the frequency domain. The program uses the computer sound card to capture the audio input.
[ Hits: 10279 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
[ Hits: 10498 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- Sonograph Spektrum Analyzer
- Sonogram is a highly flexible audio spectrum analyzer for the analysis of sound, music and speech signals in the frequency-domain using different algorithms.
[ Hits: 227 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links