Search Results for "frequency spectrum"45 links - and 1 categories
- USA frequency allocations
- The radio spectrum in usa, PDF File representing the united stares frequency allocations in graphical mode, dated 2003
[ Hits: 4977 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- DTMF, RF, decoders receivers and accessories icluding computer interface boards, frequency counters, tone decoders, spectrum sweeper and nearfield receivers
[ Hits: 3671 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Spectrum Instruments
- Spectrum manufactures very high-performance, low-cost, GPS-disciplined time and frequency reference standards for industry, scientific, calibration, broadcast and amateur operators.
[ Hits: 339 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- US Frequency Allocation Chart
- Colorfull radio frequency spectrum allocations in the US, in PDF Format
[ Hits: 14407 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- The Radio Spectrum
- Radio frequency allocations
[ Hits: 21223 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 3.62 ]
- The Shortwave Broadcast Bands
- For convenience, the shortwave part of the radio-frequency spectrum is subdivided into bands. Each band has its own unique propagation characteristics
[ Hits: 4332 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- Canada, radio spectrum allocations
- Graphical maps of radio spectrum and frequency allocations in canada
[ Hits: 1076 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- HF Radio wave propagation
- Radiowave propagation in the medium and high frequency spectrum in DOC format
[ Hits: 720 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- North Ireland scanner info
- Frequency spectrum, civilian and military frequencies
[ Hits: 2066 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.37 ]
- UK Radio Frequency Bands
- A guide from 0 Hz to 30 MHz The main bands, all frequencies in MHz unless otherwise stated
[ Hits: 12607 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- BeaconSee shows you, in real time, worldwide HF band openings on your PC. Analyses the audio signals from your radio, which is tuned to the NCDXF IARU HF beacon network and shows you the signal strength received from each of the 18 beacon transmitters as a plot of frequency spectrum against time.
[ Hits: 6064 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- Spectrum Lab
- DL4YHF's Audio Spectrum Analyser Spectrum Lab or Speclab started as a simple FFT program running under DOS a long time ago, but it is now a specialized audio analyzer, filter, frequency converter, hum filter, data logger and more.
Can be used for MTHELL QRSS, DFCW, PSK, MSK, Castle
[ Hits: 44342 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 7.03 ]
- Baudline signal analyzer
- A Linux based FFT spectrum analyzer designed for time-frequency browsing and scientific data visualization. Oscilloscope waveform, statistical histogram, accumulated spectral trace,Weak Signal reception, continuos data logging, FFT Analyzer and specialized measurement windows.
[ Hits: 11667 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 9.11 ]
- iSpectrum Analyzer
- Macintosh audio spectrum analyzer that allows the user to view live audio in a standard frequency plot, a stereo oscilloscope view and a waterfall display
[ Hits: 6871 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- DigiPan provides a panoramic display of the frequency spectrum in the form of an active dial scale extending the full width of the computer screen. DigiPan is the result of a joint effort between myself and Nick Fedoseev, UT2UZ, the author of MIXW32, and is intended to make PSK31 operation easier and more enjoyable for everyone.
[ Hits: 31405 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 7.03 ]
- Easy to use Audio Spectrum and PSK31 decoding program specially designed for SWL's who don't need TX or for anyone who just like to monitor PSK31 or analyse signals. Adjustable DSP and Spectrum settings for audio and frequency spectrum to set for best decoding of PSK31.
[ Hits: 2820 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- Shareware dual channel audio spectrum analyzer for Windows 2000/XP which can provide either a scrolling time-frequency display or a spectrum analyzer scope display in real time for any sound source connected to your sound card. Can be used for MTHELL, QRSS and DFCW by R S Horne
[ Hits: 48530 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.34 ]
- Spectrum Analyser for Win9x/2000 and NT, that will display audio input to your sound card in the Frequency and Time domains
[ Hits: 11054 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- SpectraScope is a simple Windows interface program allowing your computer to view up to two audio waveforms in either the time or frequency domain. The program is a Windows soft panel operating as a dual channel oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. The useful frequency of operation is 20 to 10,000 Hz in the time domain and 20 to 20,000 Hz in the frequency domain. The program uses the computer sound card to capture the audio input.
[ Hits: 10510 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer - OscilloMeter
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer for Real-time, FFT, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, voltmeter, noise and distortion meter, phase shift meter. Multi-Tone Sound Frequency Sweep Generator. White, pink noise.
[ Hits: 86052 | Votes: 313 | Rating: 6.19 ]
You can try similar termsfrequency spectrum frequency spectrum analy spectrum lab spectrum spectrum a90 spectrum map spectrum a90 vhf rf spectrum rf spectrum /ttp:/www.dx rf-spectrum people spectrum spectrum analyser ndb filter spectrum lab spectrum software spectrum circuit
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links