Search Results for "frequency sweep"8 links
- DTMF, RF, decoders receivers and accessories icluding computer interface boards, frequency counters, tone decoders, spectrum sweeper and nearfield receivers
[ Hits: 3565 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- SweepGen turns a PC into an Audio Oscillator and Sweep Generator which can be used for testing audio or educational purposes. In conjunction with audio test instruments, you can make frequency response plots. SweepGen uses the sound card in your PC to produce sinewaves
[ Hits: 9064 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Sine Wave Generator
- Freeware windows Wave Generator use the sound card's output as sine wave output. A built in sweep algorithm is used by audio hackers to measure frequency repsonses of their amplifiers
[ Hits: 13526 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 4.81 ]
- Tone Sound Frequency Sweep Generator
- Generating of up to eight independent oscillatory processes per each channel with separate frequency, initial phase and amplitude controls.
[ Hits: 6485 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- SigJenny turns your PC into a flexible and powerful audio signal generator for free.
It can create multiple waveforms, sweep, fire single or repeating tone bursts. You can save your sound as a wav file, display a frequency response, use SigJenny a bit like an oscilloscope, and do a very good impression of a police car!
[ Hits: 12164 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- Contains a PC sound card based signal generator. It can generate functions, multitones, arbitrary waveforms, burst tones, MLS, DTMF, musical scales, white noise and pink noise, and frequency/amplitude sweep. Fully functional free trial downloadable.
[ Hits: 6630 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer - OscilloMeter
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer for Real-time, FFT, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, voltmeter, noise and distortion meter, phase shift meter. Multi-Tone Sound Frequency Sweep Generator. White, pink noise.
[ Hits: 82960 | Votes: 303 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Sweep Generator
- A sweep generator that produces a sawtooth waveform which sweeps the oscilloscope beam from left to right via its X input, and simultaneously the VCO frequency.
[ Hits: 47 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]