- Professional antennas in MF, VHF, UHF and SHF frequency range for military applications, civil-professional market, mobile communications, radioamateurs and antennas for special applications - EMC, radiomonitoring, etc.
Scanner-radios picking the right scanner
- There was a time that scanning was easy. There were no trunked radio links and no digital radios. There was no encryption with frequency hopping to drivge us scanner radio-operators nuts. And there were no laws at one time telling us what we can scan and what we can not scan.
Fortunately even with the above scanning is still a fun hobby.
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
- 32-bit Windows software to control multiple radios simultaneously. Beside direct control, it also features frequency and memory management and various scan options. Supported radios range from AOR to Icom and WiNRADiO.
TH-D7 control program
- This software allows you to control TH-D7 radio functions in real time, using a windows interface. This software will graph current activity of any 4mhz range, allowing the user to mouse click any active portion - automatically changing the radios frequency.
- Shareware dual channel audio spectrum analyzer for Windows 2000/XP which can provide either a scrolling time-frequency display or a spectrum analyzer scope display in real time for any sound source connected to your sound card. Can be used for MTHELL, QRSS and DFCW by R S Horne