Search Results for "frequency"495 links - and 9 categories
Antennas : Dipole
- T2FD, The Forgotten Antenna
- The terminated. tilted, folded dipole T2FD is a little known antenna that performs excellently. Compact in size compared to a half-wave dipole the T2FD provides signal gain, wide frequency coverage, and exceptionally low noise characteristics.
[ Hits: 4530 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Making a half wave coax cable
- How to make a half l or quarter l coax cable for a specific frequency
[ Hits: 1237 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Design a J-pole Antenna
- Enter the operating frequency in MHz to calculate the dimensions for your J-pole.
[ Hits: 3510 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- KR1ST Magnetic Loop Antenna
- This receive only loop covers a frequency range of about 5 MHz to 22 MHz and is built from readily available parts.
[ Hits: 1662 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Remotely-tuned loop antenna for LW and MW
- This article describes how to build a loop antenna for low frequency (LF) and medium wave (MW) reception with remote-controlled tuning. The antenna is extremely sensitive and can be built mostly from parts from old radios and tape recorders. Like all loop antennas, it is highly directional, which allows you to null out unwanted noise sources.
[ Hits: 2653 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Multi Band Antenna Traps
- These devices are called Traps, but they are actually more like frequency sensitive switches. They are parallel resonant, high Q, tuned circuits which provide a very high impedance at their frequency of resonance.
[ Hits: 4462 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The FD4 (FD3) Windom Antenna
- The 4-band Fritzel model FD4 is a special version of a Windom antenna. It is a half-wave long on the lowest frequency, and is fed from a coax cable through a transformer inserted in the wire at one-third from one end
[ Hits: 47801 | Votes: 79 | Rating: 5.51 ]
- The Considerate Opertator's Frequency Guide
- An ARRL guide to where on the HF bands various modes and activities are generally found.
[ Hits: 3742 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Southern California Repeater and Remote Base Association
- SCRRBA is a volunteer organization providing coordination of a number of heavily utilized amateur radio frequency bands in Southern California.
[ Hits: 491 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 220 MHZ Spectrum Management Assn
- Amateur radio spectrum management and frequency coordination entity for 219
[ Hits: 563 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur radio spectrum management and frequency coordination entity for 2-meters in southern california.
[ Hits: 467 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Monaro NSW / Canberra Live scanner
- VHF/UHF Scan from Monaro NSW and Canberra (ACT). Stream/Feed contains text-tags with frequency, which is displayed in your media-player as title/Meta-data. Recommended that you use Winamp.
[ Hits: 3230 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 5.82 ]
- Comtechpst.com - High Power RF Amps
- Comtech PST offers solid-state power amplifiers in frequency ranges from 1 MHz through 3.6 GHz, with output power levels ranging from 5 watts to over 30 kW
[ Hits: 2835 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Caltech Radio Frequency and Microwave Group
- Develop microwave amplifiers and related products
[ Hits: 921 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Madell Technology Corporation
- Makers of oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, frequency counters, power supplies and more testi equipment products
[ Hits: 851 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- ACE-Co Frequency Counters
- Handheld radio frequency counters (1Mhz-3GHZ)
[ Hits: 446 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- IC7000BKT Icom IC-7000 CAT Control
- CAT Control for Icom IC-7000 for windows. Management and synchronization of all memory bank, Management filters, volume, tones, DUP, DTCS, import export, audio recording and log frequency and signal,Auto CQ audio for repetitive calls
[ Hits: 4329 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.15 ]
- Natural Radio Listening: Streaming Audio
- A page about fascinating Very Low Frequency and natural radio, with lots of streaming audio links from remote receivers. Some experimental stereo pairs around the world.
[ Hits: 1878 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Scanning Tasmania
- Frequency and scanning related information for scanning in and around Tasmania!
[ Hits: 574 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.80 ]
- DTMF decoder
- A very easy to use program to decode DTMF dial tones found on telephone lines with touch tone phones. The DTMF Decoder is also used for receiving data transmissions over the air in amateur radio frequency bands.
[ Hits: 6176 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- This is a very simple program which helps visually handicapped people to see the frequency and mode of the rig. Or maybe it's useful for demos, trade shows or similiar. It will work with any Icom except the IC-735.
[ Hits: 951 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RadioComm can be used to program your Icom radio's memory, or to create nice radio-frequency spectra (see above) or to interface your radio to a huge database of frequencies.
[ Hits: 19292 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- Virtual Legacy Radio
- Windows remote control for Yaesu or Icom. Displays the current transceiver settings frequency, mode, and others on the PC in an old-fashioned way that corresponds to the look of receivers in 70's.
DX-Cluster Watch (DCW) is an application that automatically refreshes a web page with the dx-cluster content, parses spot lines from it, keeps a consolidated list and inserts the spots to VLR as frequency markers by OK1FIG
[ Hits: 1355 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SweepGen turns a PC into an Audio Oscillator and Sweep Generator which can be used for testing audio or educational purposes. In conjunction with audio test instruments, you can make frequency response plots. SweepGen uses the sound card in your PC to produce sinewaves
[ Hits: 8758 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- A LF power amplifier
- A Low Frequency (LF) RF Power Amplifier by VK5BR it operates in a linear mode and can handle CW, AM and SSB.
[ Hits: 2849 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]