Search Results for "frequency"542 links - and 9 categories
Antennas : Feed Lines
- Build An LF Antenna Analyzer
- A Portable Low Frequency Antenna Analyzer, For those of us who like to play with antennas on the ham bands, one of the handiest tools to have around the shack is an "antenna analyzer". These gadgets combine a signal generator and standing-wave ratio (SWR) sensor in a small battery-powered unit.
[ Hits: 4354 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Dish 802.11 Wireless Networking Antenna
- This antenna modification is for the IEEE 802.11b networking protocol that operates at 2.4 GHz. It can be scaled easily to the 5 GHz frequency used by IEEE 802.11a by simply scaling the dimensions on the feed can and the excitation antenna to 2.4/5 = 48% of the dimensions shown above.
[ Hits: 9201 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- G3kma, iota manager's website
- Iota - islands on the air - is an amateur radio programme run by the rsgb (radio society of great britain) to promote contacts with island stations worldwide on the radio amateur frequency bands.
[ Hits: 516 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- USA frequency allocations
- The radio spectrum in usa, PDF File representing the united stares frequency allocations in graphical mode, dated 2003
[ Hits: 5082 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A & A Engineering
- Smart Battery Chargers, WeatherFAX, Color SSTV,GPS-Based Frequency Standard, Power/SWR Meter,
, Digital Frequency Synthesizers
[ Hits: 1486 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- International Crystal Manufacturing Company
- International crystal manufacturing provides quartz crystals, oscillators, precision crystals, filters, tcxos / vctcxos, qcm crystals, and other frequency control products. read details about our crystals and frequency control products and services.
[ Hits: 733 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Spectrum Instruments
- Spectrum manufactures very high-performance, low-cost, GPS-disciplined time and frequency reference standards for industry, scientific, calibration, broadcast and amateur operators.
[ Hits: 342 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Canada, radio spectrum allocations
- Graphical maps of radio spectrum and frequency allocations in canada
[ Hits: 1088 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Clover technical specifications, digital communications mode that conveys 8-bit digital data over narrow-band high-frequency radio.
[ Hits: 743 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Olivia transmission system is constructed of two layers: the lower, modulation layer is an (almost) classical Multi-Frequency Shift Keying (MFSK) and the higher layer is a Forward Error-Correcting (FEC) code based on Walsh functions.
[ Hits: 1317 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Low cost frequency stabilisation
- The Icom IC-746 is quite a popular HF/VHF multimode transceiver which has one shortcoming in its standard configuration when used to operate modes requiring good medium-term frequency stability.
[ Hits: 1573 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- FT-857D Faqs
- Are the 60-meter channels in my FT-857D off frequency?
[ Hits: 3392 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Fox Delta Amateur Radio Projects & Kits by VU2FD
- Amateur Radio Projects & Kits for homebrewers, includes DDS,sound card interface,programmers, hamcom, frequency counter, RF Power Meter, modems and more.
[ Hits: 1102 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- BB Shopping UK Distributor of PMR 446
- We stock a range of two way PMR446 radios. PMR 446 is a license free frequency, which means that you can communicate for up to 3km (terrain allowing) without any call charges or license requirements. They can be used in most European countries and are ideal for holiday trips.
[ Hits: 425 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SignalGen is a free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that generates relatively low frequency signals with the use of a PC sound card. It is an entirely suitable replacement for a hardware signal generator if one doesn't require signals of a frequency higher than about 50 KHz. SignalGen creates any frequency between a fraction of one Hertz and an upper limit determined by your sound card's capabilities.
[ Hits: 1601 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Windows Freeware general purpose logging and CAT rig control program, primarily for the visually impaired. It has options for improving screen readability including the option of changing font size. Turn on the synthetic speech capabilities and your PC can announce frequency and mode information from the radio and log book information.
[ Hits: 770 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard
- GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard maintains updated geophysical indices and displays the information in a friendly - at a glance - manner. GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard features a Global Maximum Usable Frequency, MUF, map that creates and manages predictions from the VOACAP engine.
Displayed geophysical indices include: solar wind Bz component, speed and pressure, current WWV type indices and predicted solar flux, planetary A-Index and probability of major storms at middle latitudes for the next day.
[ Hits: 1451 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- LCF Calculator
- LCF online Calculator, calculate relation between Frequency Capacitance Inductance and Reactance
[ Hits: 2185 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 4.46 ]
- Build a logging frequency counter
- Pictures, photos, source code and plans to build a logging frequency counter
[ Hits: 1903 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- Display/Stabiliser unit
- The Display/Stabiliser unit displays the signal frequency on a Hitachi LCD module.
[ Hits: 748 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termslow frequency vhf frequency frequency 453.850 32-bit-frequency air frequency sat-frequency cw frequency ssb cb frequency frequency 3 way tv-frequency going low in frequency frequency: 160.470 using wwv to set frequency what is on frequency now rfi frequency
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links