Search Results for "frequency"534 links - and 9 categories
Antennas : Antenna Calculators
- Dipole and Inverted V Antenna Calculator
- Enter the resonant frequency for the dipole/vee antenna calculation
[ Hits: 15620 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 5.19 ]
- Loop antenna resonant frequency calculator
- Calculates resonant frequency of a loop antenna, correcting for distributed capacitance.
[ Hits: 9786 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 4.10 ]
- Input the desired resonant frequency and it will calculate lenght in inches feet and meters
[ Hits: 4464 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Vertical antenna for Vacation
- Vertical Vacation Antenna for 80, 40 and 20 Meter-Band, by Herbert OE3BMB
This antenna is a full size λ/4 for 20m and 40m band, and a shortened λ/4 for the 80m band.
Generally on the 40m band the SWR is under 1,6. In 80m and 20m band at the resonant frequency the SWR is about 1,1.
[ Hits: 4733 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Petlowany Antennas by K6NO
- WorldRadio Article on Petlowany antennas base on this principle: if a length of wire is wound into a spiral-shaped coil and excited by a radio frequency current connected to the innermost portion of the coil, it will then, and only then, exhibit RF characteristics that closely approximate those of a resonant linear wire of the same length
[ Hits: 3166 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.22 ]
- The Zeppelin antenna
- It consists of a radiating wire with a length equal to the half-wave of the fundamental frequency for which the antenna is cut.
[ Hits: 1892 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- TOYO Connector (TYC)
- Certified under ISO9001:2000 and focus on sales of high frequency coaxial connector (BNC, TNC, SMA, SMB, N, F, UHF, RCA etc); attenuator; termination; surge arrester; conversion; coaxial cable assembly; high frequency coaxial cable etc.
[ Hits: 771 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- BCFMCA D-STAR System
- British Columbia Frequency Modulation Communications Association
[ Hits: 266 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Low Frequency operations by W3EEE
- A squint at the world of LF
This website was initially thrown together to provide ready availability to data being collected from the measurement of a transatlantic LF (Low Frequency) path.
[ Hits: 327 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Low Frequency Transmission Modes
- Article by W1TAG on operating modes used on low-banding.
The 2200 meter band (135.7 - 137.8 kHz) is only 2.1 kHz wide, so voice work on SSB or AM is out. Find out the best modes on LF
[ Hits: 337 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Santa Barbara Scanner Frequencies
- Frequency allocation in Santa Barbara California
[ Hits: 822 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Narrow Band Emergency Messaging System (NBEMS) for Windows is a suite of software programs designed for point-to-point, fast, error-free, emergency messaging up to or over 100 miles distant, and takes up a very minimum of frequency space on the ham bands, leaving more space for other ham activites.
[ Hits: 1034 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Nuhertz Technologies
- Leading supplier of low and high frequency electronic filter design products for the design of wireless telecommunications equipment, semiconductors and more
[ Hits: 1398 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- IBP - Beacon Monitor
- Linux program that helps one with monitoring the beacons of the International Beacon Project, by continuously showing which beacon is transmitting on which frequency, along with the distance and antenna directions by PA3FWM
[ Hits: 1111 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The KB6IBB Utilities
- Ham radio frequency list consolidation software.
The Ham Radio database can house a unlimited number of records. Holding frequency information from DC to Daylight. The Radio Scanner Database is designed to emulate a radio scanner. A 5,000 record table is provided and is organized by channel number.
[ Hits: 804 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- CTR-Remote is an enhanced version of CTR817 (a Pocket PC radio control program for the Yaesu FT-817). The program has been completely re-written using Microsoft Visual Studio .NET and now supports a wider range of radios, Bluetooth® wireless technology and/or TCP/IP and Wi-Fi radio control, ADIF log import and export format, custom frequency lists, DX Cluster monitoring, callsign lookup, and enhanced scanning options.
[ Hits: 1837 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- DXCluster for Pocket PC
- It is a DXCluster program that can use either Packet (Packet Engine) or Telnet to connect to DXCluster servers.It can catch also DXCluster spots monitoring the Packet Frequency.
[ Hits: 1146 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VR-5000 Signal Capture and Analysis Software - Give your VR-5000 a new face. Controls your VR-5000, Log stations, Manage frequency lists, Record Audio and more. This program utilizes a more visual approach to simplify your radio listening.
[ Hits: 1456 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Homebrew a CW Filter
- An home-brewed morse code CW filter with a central frequency of 800hz and a variable bandwidth from 230hz to 26hz by F5RDH in french.
[ Hits: 1537 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- Harmonic Converter for Spectrum Analyzers
- Extending the frequency coverage of spectrum analyzers, Harmonic mixer by Matjaz Vidmar, S53MV
[ Hits: 1084 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsfrequency 453.850 frequency going low in frequency low frequency air frequency vhf frequency sat frequency cw frequency tv frequency uk frequency rfi frequency cb frequency 24 meg frequency frequency 3 way air-frequency
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links