- Resonant Frequency: The amateur radio podcast was created to help get information on amateur radio out to the new ham and the ham that wants to find out about different aspects of the hobby they are thinking about trying out.
Introduction to Digital Modes
- Wireless Society of Southern Maine, Digital Modes Page, introduction to amateur radio digital modes, including FLDIGI, PSK31, RTTY, high speed CW, Slow Scan Television, HF Weather Fax, WeFAX, MFSK16, OLIVIA, G-TOR, AMTOR, MT63, Digital SSTV, Frequency Key Shifting, and more
The BBRC Frequency Counter
- The Burnham Beaches Radio Club frequency counter is a PIC micro controller based frequency counter with LCD readout. It can be used stand alone or the in built offsets allow integration into a receiver
20m CW QRP Transceiver
- The direct-conversion receiver uses an audio-based automatic gain control, an LC tone filter, and a 100-kHz crystal for frequency alignment. The same VFO is used for transmitting and receiving by DC1YB
- Crystal tester project, crystals are used to control the operating frequency of transmitters, and it is used in radio frequency converters, oscillators, filters for cw, ssb and many other applications.