Search Results for "frequency"496 links - and 9 categories
Antennas : Antenna Calculators
- Center-Fed Wire Dipole Antenna Tuning Calculator
- Ever need a way to estimate the amount of wire to add to or remove from a center-fed wire dipole antenna to achieve resonance at a desired frequency? This article help to determine correct wire lenght.
[ Hits: 509 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.60 ]
- DL-Special DX Antenna - 2 Delta Loops in Phase
- Two Delta-Loops in phase. The purpose of this article is to propose an antenna with a high gain, a high efficiency and a very low price that is
easy to build for any frequency.
[ Hits: 448 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The Short Dipole Using Coils
- A very popular method of making a short dipoles resonate at a given frequency. This type of antenna is suitable for single band, narrow bandwidth use.
[ Hits: 349 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spiral Antenna Theory
- Spiral antenna belong to the class of frequency independent antennas. Antennas with a very large bandwidth.
[ Hits: 448 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Parabolic Dish Ring Feed for 23cm
- A parabolic dish ring feed optimum resonance frequency of 1325MHz by DL4MEA
[ Hits: 301 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- FRG-100 Receiver form Wellington NZ
- An online receiver run by Chris Mackerell with possibility to set frequency and mode from Wellington New Zealand
[ Hits: 1436 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- Valon Technology
- Valon Technology designs and manufacturers low cost, reliable radio frequency products such as RF Synthesizer modules, RF Frequency Dividers and Phase Gain Detectors. Main markets are military/defense, test engineering, radio astronomy, research centers and universities
[ Hits: 104 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Nuand bladeRF
- Nuand id the maker of bladeRF - the USB 3.0 Superspeed Software Defined Radio, 300MHz - 3.8GHz RF frequency range
Independent RX/TX 12-bit 40MSPS quadrature sampling
[ Hits: 262 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Low-frequency radio time signals
- Several national physics laboratories operate radio transmitters that broadcast a time code signal.
[ Hits: 127 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- JT65-HF Project
- Official web site of the JT65-HF project, the Amateur Radio software for reception/transmission of JT65A protocol with an emphasis upon its usage in the High Frequency Amateur Bands.
[ Hits: 203 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- VK Repeater Map
- An Google Maps interactive layer showing Australian amateur radio repeaters. You can navigate and zoom as required and click on a repeater-site icon to display frequency, ctcss and other details and notes for that repeater.
[ Hits: 149 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Basics
- A PDF guide to radio and radio frequency by Martin D. Stoehr
[ Hits: 241 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- IC 706 Frequency Calibration
- Icom 706MkIIG - Frequency Calibration
[ Hits: 381 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- High Frequency/Shortwave Listening Log Book
- HF / Shortwave listening Log book
[ Hits: 461 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ScopeDSP analyzes sampled-data signals in the time and frequency domains. It can generate, read, write, window, and plot real and complex digital data signals.
[ Hits: 312 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- iSpectrum is a free spectrum analyzer for MacOS that allows you to display live audio in a standard frequency plot, waterfall display or in a stereo oscilloscope view. Used by ham radio operators, audiofiles, musicians, and Sound Technicians.
[ Hits: 324 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Online radio planning system, allow you to generate accurate radio frequency predictions for anywhere on earth
[ Hits: 1690 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 3.84 ]
- Sonograph Spektrum Analyzer
- Sonogram is a highly flexible audio spectrum analyzer for the analysis of sound, music and speech signals in the frequency-domain using different algorithms.
[ Hits: 302 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FRED for UR5EQF_Log3
- Displays the UR5EQF_Log3 radio frequency larger making it easer to read, sends selected list frequency to radio by AL VK4BL
[ Hits: 143 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Using Frequency Counters
- A tutorial on using RF frequency counter, how a digital frequency counter works, includes frequency counter specifications and best practices in setting counter accuracy and resolution
[ Hits: 255 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Microphone Frequency Response
- K3DAV explaining the importance of proper microphones characteristics in an amateur radio transmission, including the usage of audio equializers and professional studio microphones
[ Hits: 153 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Frequency Multipliers
- An exaustive document on frequency multipliers with a particular attention on ways to generate high frequency signals for microwave
[ Hits: 77 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Radio Frequency Signal Generator
- Essentials or basics of RF signal generators or microwave signal generators, their facilities, capabilities and how they work.
[ Hits: 212 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SDR Sharp Guide
- Working with SDR#, adjusting frequency correction and basic setup.
[ Hits: 1177 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- RF Probs and Watt meter
- This RF probe can be used at High Frequency (HF) or Ultra High Frequency (UHF) on both 50 and 75 ohm coaxial cables.
[ Hits: 260 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]