Search Results for "frequency"501 links - and 9 categories
Antennas : Antenna Calculators
- Center-Fed Wire Dipole Antenna Tuning Calculator
- Ever need a way to estimate the amount of wire to add to or remove from a center-fed wire dipole antenna to achieve resonance at a desired frequency? This article help to determine correct wire lenght.
[ Hits: 536 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.60 ]
- DL-Special DX Antenna - 2 Delta Loops in Phase
- Two Delta-Loops in phase. The purpose of this article is to propose an antenna with a high gain, a high efficiency and a very low price that is
easy to build for any frequency.
[ Hits: 489 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The Short Dipole Using Coils
- A very popular method of making a short dipoles resonate at a given frequency. This type of antenna is suitable for single band, narrow bandwidth use.
[ Hits: 355 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Magnetic Loop Antenna Calculator
- Windows program to calculate magnetic antennas, allow to calculate capacitance and voltage based on Loop circumference, desired resonant frequency, conductor diameter and the operating power by KI6GD
[ Hits: 1239 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.46 ]
- Spiral Antenna Theory
- Spiral antenna belong to the class of frequency independent antennas. Antennas with a very large bandwidth.
[ Hits: 485 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Parabolic Dish Ring Feed for 23cm
- A parabolic dish ring feed optimum resonance frequency of 1325MHz by DL4MEA
[ Hits: 328 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- FRG-100 Receiver form Wellington NZ
- An online receiver run by Chris Mackerell with possibility to set frequency and mode from Wellington New Zealand
[ Hits: 1621 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- Valon Technology
- Valon Technology designs and manufacturers low cost, reliable radio frequency products such as RF Synthesizer modules, RF Frequency Dividers and Phase Gain Detectors. Main markets are military/defense, test engineering, radio astronomy, research centers and universities
[ Hits: 110 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Nuand bladeRF
- Nuand id the maker of bladeRF - the USB 3.0 Superspeed Software Defined Radio, 300MHz - 3.8GHz RF frequency range
Independent RX/TX 12-bit 40MSPS quadrature sampling
[ Hits: 278 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Low-frequency radio time signals
- Several national physics laboratories operate radio transmitters that broadcast a time code signal.
[ Hits: 133 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- JT65-HF Project by W6CQZ
- W6CQZ JT65-HF project on sourceforge, the Amateur Radio software for reception/transmission of JT65A protocol with an emphasis upon its usage in the High Frequency Amateur Bands. Project is currently paused.
[ Hits: 230 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- VK Repeater Map
- An Google Maps interactive layer showing Australian amateur radio repeaters. You can navigate and zoom as required and click on a repeater-site icon to display frequency, ctcss and other details and notes for that repeater.
[ Hits: 156 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Basics
- A PDF guide to radio and radio frequency by Martin D. Stoehr
[ Hits: 247 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- IC 706 Frequency Calibration
- Icom 706MkIIG - Frequency Calibration
[ Hits: 425 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- High Frequency/Shortwave Listening Log Book
- HF / Shortwave listening Log book
[ Hits: 502 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ScopeDSP analyzes sampled-data signals in the time and frequency domains. It can generate, read, write, window, and plot real and complex digital data signals.
[ Hits: 347 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- iSpectrum is a free spectrum analyzer for MacOS that allows you to display live audio in a standard frequency plot, waterfall display or in a stereo oscilloscope view. Used by ham radio operators, audiofiles, musicians, and Sound Technicians.
[ Hits: 346 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Online radio planning system, allow you to generate accurate radio frequency predictions for anywhere on earth
[ Hits: 2028 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Sonograph Spektrum Analyzer
- Sonogram is a highly flexible audio spectrum analyzer for the analysis of sound, music and speech signals in the frequency-domain using different algorithms.
[ Hits: 326 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Frequency Counter with Arduino
- An interesting project about an Arduino-based frequency counter fot the Kenwood TS-520S
[ Hits: 847 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Using Frequency Counters
- A tutorial on using RF frequency counter, how a digital frequency counter works, includes frequency counter specifications and best practices in setting counter accuracy and resolution
[ Hits: 277 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Microphone Frequency Response
- K3DAV explaining the importance of proper microphones characteristics in an amateur radio transmission, including the usage of audio equializers and professional studio microphones
[ Hits: 159 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Frequency Multipliers
- An exaustive document on frequency multipliers with a particular attention on ways to generate high frequency signals for microwave
[ Hits: 80 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Radio Frequency Signal Generator
- Essentials or basics of RF signal generators or microwave signal generators, their facilities, capabilities and how they work.
[ Hits: 240 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SDR Sharp Guide
- Working with SDR#, adjusting frequency correction and basic setup.
[ Hits: 1285 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termsv 200 frequency frequency ch 19 frequency uhf frequency air frequency frequency 453.850 32 bit frequency add frequency cw frequency vhf frequency sat frequency going low in frequency low frequency frequency: 160.470 frequency 3 way
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links