Search Results for "frequency"507 links - and 9 categories
Ham Radio : Clubs : North America : USA : Minnesota
- Minnesota Repeater Council
- Organization of Minnesota repeater owners and users, and Minnesota frequency coordination.
[ Hits: 1283 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Info
- Information for Amateur Radio, Echolink,``Frequency assignment,Q Signals, RST, Fcc Part 97, 3rd Party traffic.
[ Hits: 940 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Filters.Com
- Low Cost FM Notch Filters: Radio Filters.com, manufactures frequency control products including band pass, notch, reject, electronic filters
[ Hits: 688 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- Bliley Technologies, Inc.
- Quartz crystal oscillators, frequency control.
[ Hits: 448 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur satellite frequency guide
- Amateur Satellite Frequency Guide, Compiled December 1996
[ Hits: 2691 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Digital satellites Frequency site
[ Hits: 4861 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Current Optimal Frequency Charts
- Optimal Working Frequencies (MHz) for High Frequency (HF) / Shortwave Radio. By region, updated monthy.
[ Hits: 7938 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.09 ]
- High Frequency
- Radio frequencies for HF-GCS, ARINC, MWARA, and military stations
[ Hits: 6166 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- Newcastle Scanning
- Newcastle Scan is the premier radio scanner site for Newcastle AUSTRALIA and a leader in live scanner feed, pictures and emergency recordings GRN INFO AND IDS frequencys
[ Hits: 8039 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Ontario Unlisted Frequency Guide
- The Ontario Unlisted Frequency Guide web page is dedicated to scanner radio hobbists who are frequency hunters.
[ Hits: 3039 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 7.04 ]
- UK Radio Frequency Bands
- A guide from 0 Hz to 30 MHz The main bands, all frequencies in MHz unless otherwise stated
[ Hits: 12532 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- J Pole calculator
- Enter the operating frequency and calculate dimensions of your jpole antenna
[ Hits: 45715 | Votes: 156 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- AC6LA MoxGen
- MoxGen will show you the dimensions and generate an antenna model file for a 50 ohm Moxon Rectangle antenna, given the design frequency and wire size
[ Hits: 4275 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- Spectrum Lab
- DL4YHF's Audio Spectrum Analyser Spectrum Lab or Speclab started as a simple FFT program running under DOS a long time ago, but it is now a specialized audio analyzer, filter, frequency converter, hum filter, data logger and more.
Can be used for MTHELL QRSS, DFCW, PSK, MSK, Castle
[ Hits: 42900 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 7.03 ]
- WiNRADiO for Mac
- WiNRADiO for Mac, WiNRADiO provides Apple Macintosh support for our most popular receiver, the WR-1550e, a medium-range external receiver with frequency range 150 kHz to 1.5 GHz
[ Hits: 2862 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Defpom's CB Radio Simulator
- It is a application which can be used for troubleshooting CB radio faults, by giving a graphical display of the normal operating frequencies generated by various parts of the CB radios circuits, it can help you identify if a frequency is incorrect or even missing. Another good use for this software is simulating possible frequency expansions, as it allows you to choose any frequency that the PLL is capable of generating, so you can see what the radio will allow you to get !
[ Hits: 1403 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer - OscilloMeter
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer for Real-time, FFT, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, voltmeter, noise and distortion meter, phase shift meter. Multi-Tone Sound Frequency Sweep Generator. White, pink noise.
[ Hits: 83871 | Votes: 307 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- 50MHz frequency counter, V-meter
- Circuit schematic PCB and photo documentation on building a 50 Mhz frequency counter
[ Hits: 6172 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.55 ]
- QRP equipment
- Simple QRP rigs, Transceivers with single side band direct conversion receivers, Receivers, Frequency counters for QRP
[ Hits: 12295 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.79 ]
- General Information about RFI/EMI
- RFI/EMI RadioFrequency interference/electromagnetic interference by
ARRL Technical Information Service page
[ Hits: 4114 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- RFI Information Page
- This page gives information about Radio Frequency Interference, the unwanted reception of radio signals. You'll find out how to determine what is at fault (the transmitter or the receiver) and what you can do in either case.
[ Hits: 6866 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- EMI from Lamps
- Radio Frequency Interference To/From touch lamps and dimmers
[ Hits: 768 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Using ferrites for interference suppression
- This tutorial is meant to shed some light on the use of ferrites, and also presents some comparative frequency domain measurements both to illustrate some of the points, and to give designers an idea of what they might expect in using and specifying a ferrite component
[ Hits: 3618 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 6m High Pass TVI filter
- Are you suffering from TVI? Then why not try this filter for size. It is a three-stage high-pass filter that blocks low-frequency 50MHz signals while letting through UHF TV.
[ Hits: 1324 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Build A Vector Network Analyzer
- The VNA (vector network analyzer) is an essential tool for measuring the complex impedance of a circuit at a given frequency. Article on how to build a Impedance analyzer.
[ Hits: 1131 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsv 200 frequency frequency air frequency ch 19 frequency uhf frequency frequency 453.850 32 bit frequency vhf frequency tv frequency frequency: 160.470 sat frequency add frequency cw frequency low frequency going low in frequency
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links