Search Results for "frequency"503 links - and 9 categories
- Constructing a LowFER Antenna
- This article describes the antenna for Low Frequency Beacon. It originally appeared in the "Lowdown" for Oct. 1999.
[ Hits: 1261 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Transmission Lines
- Whenever you choose a coax feedline, the frequency of operation is a very important consideration. Over the operating bandwidth of the coax the VSWR is low, typically 1.2:1 or better. Insertion loss is also an important parameter. It is usually specified in dB/foot and is a linear relationship.
[ Hits: 1143 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Feeding the Beast
- Transferring Radio Frequency Energy from Your Transmitter to Your Antenna by Don Keith N4KC
[ Hits: 362 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Maximum Usable Angle
- We are all familiar with Maximum usable frequency. Maximum usable angle is the other half of the maximum usable frequency equation.
[ Hits: 123 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NCDXF/IARU Beacon Project
- The NCDXF, in cooperation with the IARU, constructed and operates a worldwide network of high-frequency radio beacons on 14.100, 18.110, 21.150, 24.930, and 28.200 megaHertz. These beacons help both amateur and commercial high-frequency radio users assess the current condition of the ionosphere
[ Hits: 1130 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Star Antenna
- Communication Electronic designs, manufactures and markets antennas for fixed wireless and mobile wireless applications in a wide range of frequency bands.
[ Hits: 232 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- US Frequency allocations
- Searchable database of frequency allocations in the US, from cellular frequencies, paging frequencies to maritime and microwave frequencies.
[ Hits: 1622 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Maritime stations on 150 meters band
- 2 MHz Medium Frequency Maritime Stations in PDF format
[ Hits: 719 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Recommended frequencies for digital modes
- Active digital mode frequency list compiled by Jason Buchanan - N1SU
[ Hits: 3554 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- Frequency Calibration for Weak Signal Work
- Accurate calibration of your receiver and sound card is necessary for good results with the weak signal modes in use at LF. Modern receivers with master oscillators that are synthesized to provide all conversion frequencies greatly simplify the process. This article describes a method of making the necessary measurements and adjustments to an ICOM R75 receiver and a sound card, using the ARGO software
[ Hits: 703 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- HF Radio wave propagation
- Radiowave propagation in the medium and high frequency spectrum in DOC format
[ Hits: 678 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- The Radio Reference
- RadioReference.com, scanner frequency and radio communications reference source, with complete conventional frequency assignments, trunked radio system information, frequencies, and talkgroups, FCC License assignments and maps, 10-Code Lists, agency maps, files, downloads, links, and detailed agency information for most public safety, military, and local government activities.
[ Hits: 5299 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.89 ]
- The G4PYR MF Coastal Radio Website
- Website dedicated to Coastal Radio Stations, includes frequency lists for memdium frequencies maritime stations
[ Hits: 1502 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Las Vegas Scanner Frequencies
- These are some of the frequencies that you can listen to when you are in Vegas with your radio scanner. Includes metro, police, fire dept.
[ Hits: 3423 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- Missouri/Kansas Scanner Radio
- Provides comprehensive frequency listings for various public safety agencies and private organizations who operate across the Kansas and Missouri Region.
[ Hits: 9742 | Votes: 62 | Rating: 6.69 ]
- Alfa Lima International
- A free radio station that is transmitting world wide on several shortwave frequency 's with loads of pirate and freeradio information.
[ Hits: 972 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The purpose of the APRS-Beacon is to provide simple APRS-compatible position beacons for up to three Objects. It is designed to 'stand alone' and does not monitor other traffic on the frequency. It can use a single-port TNC (in 'native' mode), a single- or dual-port TNC in Kiss mode or the AGW Packet Engine in order to transmit on up to four radio ports.(When running with AGWPE, APRS-Beacon will also work with Windows 2000)
[ Hits: 2939 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- WD6CNF DSP Filter
- Audio Digital Filter, two bandpass filters, three notch filters, two noise filters
graphical setting of filter center frequency and bandwidth Drag vertical lines on top of signal,
Microphone input, speaker output
Mono, 5 kHz bandwidth
[ Hits: 4455 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Baudline signal analyzer
- A Linux based FFT spectrum analyzer designed for time-frequency browsing and scientific data visualization. Oscilloscope waveform, statistical histogram, accumulated spectral trace,Weak Signal reception, continuos data logging, FFT Analyzer and specialized measurement windows.
[ Hits: 11261 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 9.11 ]
- RigResident is a small program for RIG control, which does allow to set and read data of connected tranceiver (frequency, mode etc).
RigResident supports more than 70 TRX models from ICOM, KENWOOD, YAESU and Ten-Tec.
[ Hits: 3202 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.10 ]
- SpectraScope is a simple Windows interface program allowing your computer to view up to two audio waveforms in either the time or frequency domain. The program is a Windows soft panel operating as a dual channel oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. The useful frequency of operation is 20 to 10,000 Hz in the time domain and 20 to 20,000 Hz in the frequency domain. The program uses the computer sound card to capture the audio input.
[ Hits: 10398 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A CB radio website aimed mainly at the UK market including help, tips, repairs, mic wiring, frequency charts, chat forum,rig doctor listing, mail order shops and much much more
[ Hits: 3750 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Ferrite on Reducing RFI
- Using ferrite to reduce radio frequency interference with your PC monitor or antennas with your receivers or transceivers.
[ Hits: 1973 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Precision Frequency Enthusiasts
- Frequency measurement for beginners, technical terms related to frequency measurement and accuracy, techniques and calibrating procedures.
[ Hits: 596 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Safety: RF awarness guidelines
- Although Amateur Radio is basically a safe activity, in recent years there has been considerable discussion and concern about
the possible hazards of electromagnetic radiation (EMR), including both RF energy and power frequency (50-60 Hz) electromagnetic fields. This section summarizes what is now known and offers safety precautions based on the research to date.
[ Hits: 428 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsfrequency ch 19 frequency add frequency vhf frequency sat frequency air frequency frequency 453.850 24 meg frequency low-frequency tv frequency sat tv frequency frequency 3 way uhf frequency frequency: 160.470 cw frequency
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links