Search Results for "frequency"528 links - and 9 categories
- Constructing a LowFER Antenna
- This article describes the antenna for Low Frequency Beacon. It originally appeared in the "Lowdown" for Oct. 1999.
[ Hits: 1297 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Feeding the Beast
- Transferring Radio Frequency Energy from Your Transmitter to Your Antenna by Don Keith N4KC
[ Hits: 379 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Maximum Usable Angle
- We are all familiar with Maximum usable frequency. Maximum usable angle is the other half of the maximum usable frequency equation.
[ Hits: 140 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NCDXF/IARU Beacon Project
- The NCDXF, in cooperation with the IARU, constructed and operates a worldwide network of high-frequency radio beacons on 14.100, 18.110, 21.150, 24.930, and 28.200 megaHertz. These beacons help both amateur and commercial high-frequency radio users assess the current condition of the ionosphere
[ Hits: 1154 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- ITU: Frequency Allocations
- Table of frequency allocations for Amateur and Amateur Satellite Service
[ Hits: 1965 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Star Antenna
- Communication Electronic designs, manufactures and markets antennas for fixed wireless and mobile wireless applications in a wide range of frequency bands.
[ Hits: 274 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Maritime stations on 150 meters band
- 2 MHz Medium Frequency Maritime Stations in PDF format
[ Hits: 754 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Really Low Frequency Operating
- The world below 500 kHz (The wavelength is 1500 meters or just about a mile) has a number of interesting listening and communications opportunities with possibly more to come.
[ Hits: 723 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- HF Radio wave propagation
- Radiowave propagation in the medium and high frequency spectrum in DOC format
[ Hits: 709 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Frequency files for VX-150
- Frequency files and software for programmable scanners fro VX-150 and VX-2 yaesu radios
[ Hits: 4310 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.36 ]
- Modifications for the Yaesu VX-5R
- VX-5R Loose antenna cure, Vx-5r Free Band, VX 5 R modification for German, VX-5R expanded frequency mod, VX-5R MARS/CAP & freeband mod
[ Hits: 2967 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ICOM IC-2100H Frequency expansion
- Modification to IC-2100H
[ Hits: 1922 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Radio Reference
- RadioReference.com, scanner frequency and radio communications reference source, with complete conventional frequency assignments, trunked radio system information, frequencies, and talkgroups, FCC License assignments and maps, 10-Code Lists, agency maps, files, downloads, links, and detailed agency information for most public safety, military, and local government activities.
[ Hits: 5493 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.89 ]
- The G4PYR MF Coastal Radio Website
- Website dedicated to Coastal Radio Stations, includes frequency lists for memdium frequencies maritime stations
[ Hits: 1563 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Alfa Lima International
- A free radio station that is transmitting world wide on several shortwave frequency 's with loads of pirate and freeradio information.
[ Hits: 1005 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The purpose of the APRS-Beacon is to provide simple APRS-compatible position beacons for up to three Objects. It is designed to 'stand alone' and does not monitor other traffic on the frequency. It can use a single-port TNC (in 'native' mode), a single- or dual-port TNC in Kiss mode or the AGW Packet Engine in order to transmit on up to four radio ports.(When running with AGWPE, APRS-Beacon will also work with Windows 2000)
[ Hits: 3033 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- Baudline signal analyzer
- A Linux based FFT spectrum analyzer designed for time-frequency browsing and scientific data visualization. Oscilloscope waveform, statistical histogram, accumulated spectral trace,Weak Signal reception, continuos data logging, FFT Analyzer and specialized measurement windows.
[ Hits: 11606 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 9.11 ]
- Precision Frequency Enthusiasts
- Frequency measurement for beginners, technical terms related to frequency measurement and accuracy, techniques and calibrating procedures.
[ Hits: 613 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Safety: RF awarness guidelines
- Although Amateur Radio is basically a safe activity, in recent years there has been considerable discussion and concern about
the possible hazards of electromagnetic radiation (EMR), including both RF energy and power frequency (50-60 Hz) electromagnetic fields. This section summarizes what is now known and offers safety precautions based on the research to date.
[ Hits: 444 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Are you ready for BPL
- Broadband over power lines (BPL) is a technique for transmission of high speed data (broadband Internet) over powerlines. Access BPL technology injects radio frequency energy into powerlines which were not designed for transmission of radio frequency energy, and leak substantial energy that causes interference to radiocommunications service
[ Hits: 557 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsair frequency low frequency cb frequency sat frequency vhf frequency frequency: 160.470 frequency low-frequency frequency 453.850 24 meg frequency tv frequency usb lsb frequency frequency 3 way cw frequency uk frequency
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links