Search Results for "front to back"13 links
- Cubic Quad
- The cubic quad is a very popular way to get reasonably high gain and excellent front to back ratios as well as low angles of radiation for without going to extreme heights. Includes design for 2 6 10 12 15 meter bands
[ Hits: 64205 | Votes: 49 | Rating: 4.72 ]
- Single support gain antennas for 80-160 meters
- On 80 and 160 meters an antenna with modest gain and good front-to-back (F/B) ratio, along with a steerable pattern, can be very effective for contesting.
[ Hits: 2915 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ZR6KMD 2M Beam Antenna
- This design was adapted from an article in the ARRL Handbook and built with simplicity and
duplicity in mind. This antenna is a vast improvement over a standard dipole with a forward gain of around 8db with a front to back ratio of 10db.
[ Hits: 1949 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 144MHz Pocket Portable Yagi
- G4DHF design for a 5 element 2 Metre beam with a forward gain of 8dBD and a front to back ratio of over 24dB.
[ Hits: 330 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- K9AY terminated loops for 75m
- It is very compact, low noise and directive with an impressive 20 to 25 dB front to back
[ Hits: 183 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The GFM HB9CV Antenna
- The HB9CV is a two element beam antenna very popular with radio hams on HF and VHF bands. Offer a gain of about 4dBd , decent front to back and a small boom size of 1/8 wavelength
[ Hits: 213 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Cebik Moxon Rectangles
- The Moxon Rectangle is growing in popularity as a compact 2-element array that approaches a full-size 2-element in gain but with a far superior front-to-back ratio and a direct match for the standard 50-Ohm coaxial cable.
[ Hits: 3043 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 80Mt rotating Quad
- 2el 40Ft front to back spacing 80 meters Quad antenna
[ Hits: 9091 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Elk Antennas
- Elk Antennas to give the Ham log periodic antennas with the best gain, directivity, and front to back ratio possible for the size and price.
[ Hits: 313 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Star Cards - Ham Radio QSL Cards
- Custom QSL Cards are printed with the same quality as other STAR CARDS products.
They are printed on a 14 pt. card stock using process color and a protective ultra-gloss UV coating on the front, and one ink color on the back.
[ Hits: 1003 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Freeware antenna software that lets you see what the polar diagram of your rotatable beam actually looks like where it is operating.
With PolarPlot you can measure the polar diagram of the antenna and check for abnormalities - compare plots taken before and after changes to the design or location - check the -3dB beamwidth - look at the front to back ratio - see the size and position of the sidelobes.
[ Hits: 5330 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.37 ]
- 2 Element beam designer
- This is a DOS program that will design a 2 element beam for a given frequency. The gain is about 6db's the front to back ratio is about 10 db's. The SWR will be about 1.8 to 1, so for transistor rigs a tuner is needed The only information required is the freq in MHZ..
[ Hits: 1507 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.83 ]
- RFI - Intermodulation
- Getting squeaks and squawks from your H-T? Are pagers crunching your mobile rig's front end? Here's how intermod happens--and how to fight back!
[ Hits: 525 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]