- STSORBIT PLUS, usually known as STSPLUS, will track the space shuttle or any satellite for which orbital data (TLEs) are available. A brief description of the program and several screen capture examples follow the links for downloading the program files.
Home Planet Release 3.1
- Comprehensive astronomy / space / satellite-tracking package for Microsoft
Windows 95/98/Me and Windows NT 4.0/2000/XP
- SATBUSTER for Windows is especially designed for satellite visual observers and trackers. Its users, mainly amateur astronomers and radio amateurs, appreciate both the accuracy and the simple to use graphical interface.The soft
ware is aimed to hobbysts. However a growing number of plain folks are starting to use this tool to recognize and look at the International Space Station and the Space Shuttle during its missions too
- Calsat 32 satellite tracking program ( japanese )
HalloSat AO-40 Special Edition
- Freeware Tracking Program for AO-40.Based on Windows timesetting, thus automatic switching between normal and daylight saving time. Preview listings with a view to the passband schedule, to the squint angle and elevation. Integrated frequency calculation for transmit frequency (uplink) depending on receive frequency (downlink) with a view to dopplershift
. CAT – Control for all Icom – Transceivers without IC-821.
- PetitTrack is a satellite tracker for the Sharp Zaurus SL-5x00 Linux PDAs. PetitTrack is based on the keplerian propagator algorithm used in kd2bd's Predict soft
- Satellite Tracking/Orbital Prediction Program an open-source, multi-user satellite tracking and orbital prediction program written under the Linux operating system by John A. Magliacane, KD2BD. PREDICT is free soft
- Wayana soft
ware has a commercial and freeware version of trackingsat, satellite tracking systems.
- SATPRO is an earth satellite tracking soft
ware package for the IBM-PC and compatible class of microcomputers running MS-DOS. The forte' of SATPRO over other soft
ware packages is the accuracy of ephemerides produced and the number of simultaneous propagations that can be accomplished
Ballistic simulator Orbit
- Ballistic simulator "Orbit" allows the physical principles of the motion in the gravitational field of the Earth to be demonstrated and learned. You can calculate with this program the ballistic trajectories of the thrown bodies and orbits of spacecraft
s and visualize the astroballistic situation on the flat map of the world and on the rotating globe in the real time
- Joe Bijou, WB5CCJ, and Richard Allen, W5SXD, are pleased to be able to provide our users and the satellite community with new Y2K compatible versions of Silicon Solutions satellite tracking soft
ware. These programs are free to be downloaded and used by anyone
- UJYSAT is a new soft
ware for satellite tracking written by IT9UJY, This soft
ware is totally free for Amteur Radio only.
STK by AGI
- Analytical Graphics (AGI) is providing this analytical soft
ware program as a freeware. This large program (5.8 MB compressed) has features to help engineers build and operate satellites. A large part of STK has an orbital analysis suite where registration is required.