Search Results for "ft meter"89 links
Antennas : 20M
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 118276 | Votes: 89 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- The Moxon Rectangle on 2 Meters
- We often think of the Moxon rectangle as strictly an HF antenna. However, its small size and special far field pattern lend themselves to some VHF applications. So let's see how to adapt the design to 2 meters (as a popular band choice) and also see a few of the uses to which we may effectively put the design.
[ Hits: 9677 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 2.57 ]
- EA5XQ's Projects: Magnetic Loop
- Due to my job I have top travel a lot around the world, in order to find a way of making radio I decided to build a Magnetic Loop after some comments of other colleagues for working between 20 and 80 meters mainly.
[ Hits: 1512 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Moxon Rectangle Calculator
- Program to calculate the dimentions of a Moxon Rectangle.
All equations correlated to NEC antenna modeling software for wire diameters from 1e-5 to 1e-2 wavelengths.
[ Hits: 5016 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- 80Mt rotating Quad
- 2el 40Ft front to back spacing 80 meters Quad antenna
[ Hits: 9149 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Antenna Selection Made Easy
- This page will help you answer important questions about antenna selection before you talk to a supplier. After reading this paper, you should be able to better determine the most important parameters you need to know for your antenna selection criteria.
[ Hits: 1789 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- 2LD751 Andy
- Webpage of Andy, 2LD751. Includes links to some good 11 meter related stuff. Updated often.
[ Hits: 653 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Triple H Net
- Amateur Radio's late night net on 40 meters
[ Hits: 1774 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 9.01 ]
- Timeware tech.
- Amateur Radio Products, Noise Reduction Filters, Data Controllers, deviation meter, Software, DSP-RTTY
[ Hits: 2860 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An Introduction to FlexNet
- Features and operation of FlexNet packet networking software are discussed. Details of the software architecture, RMNC and MS-DOS hardware platforms, applications, user interface, adaptive parameters, and routing techniques are presented.
[ Hits: 905 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- VectorFox is a software born to incorporate a PC into the fox hunting environment. VectorFox is able to take inputs from up to 5 sources, such as a 2m beam, a 2m signal meter, a TDOA, etc, and display the results on the screen. VectorFox also accepts Agrelo inputs. From these results the operator can choose which indication is best and have a line drawn on the map in the direction of the signal.
[ Hits: 1196 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-100 specifications
- The Yaesu FT-100 is a miniature mobile transceiver that provides coverage of the 160 to 6 meter bands plus the 144 MHz and 430 MHz bands
[ Hits: 1623 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FT-857D Meter box
- Meter and Low Power Tune for FT-857D
[ Hits: 7774 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- LDG FT Meter for 857 and 897
- Meter for Yaesu FT-857 and FT-897
[ Hits: 3538 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- FT-857D Faqs
- Are the 60-meter channels in my FT-857D off frequency?
[ Hits: 3377 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- This meter scale drawing program is designed to have a computer do the hard work in making a precision scale for a d'Arsonval analog meter. The resulting scales will typically be nicer-looking than those found on many commercial meters.
[ Hits: 3706 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Radio Distance Software
- This is a trivial program which calculates the distance and the bearing between two points. Points are either entered as geogr. data (Latitude/Longitude) or as qth-locator in the Maidenhead format (6 or 8 digits), as used in ham radio. Output is in degrees [°] for bearings, in Kilometer [km], US statute miles [mi] or nautical miles [nm] for distance
[ Hits: 10535 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- This is a Ham Radio Software Transceiver for Amateur Radio. Software works in Windows, Mac and Linux. HamSphere is a community for Ham Radio operators and other radio enthusiasts. Amateur radio equipment is not needed. The Transceiver uses java technology and covers all virtual Ham Radio and Amateur radio bands from 160 to 6 meters.
[ Hits: 746 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.80 ]
- Freeware logbook software for logging qso's from 160 meters till 2 meters
[ Hits: 6662 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.24 ]
- 59+ CW
- Freeware Win32 application can be used for sending CW signal to the transceiver over a COM port or simply listening to Morse code on the speaker. The application is very easy to configure and will allow you to you to add new Morse characters set speed, tone, dash, dot, PTT line delay and other parameters. It is also possible to set shortcuts for call, QTH, name, RST and ANY other QSO field.
[ Hits: 19825 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.31 ]
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
[ Hits: 17495 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
[ Hits: 17630 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer - OscilloMeter
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer for Real-time, FFT, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, voltmeter, noise and distortion meter, phase shift meter. Multi-Tone Sound Frequency Sweep Generator. White, pink noise.
[ Hits: 82964 | Votes: 303 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- LC METER
- Inductance and Capacitance meter using``Frequency Shifted Oscillator
[ Hits: 10905 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.05 ]
- DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver
- The DSP-10 is an amateur-radio, software-defined 2-meter transceiver that can be built at home. It operates not only on SSB, FM and CW, but also on four Weak-Signal modes. Features are tailored to operation on VHF, UHF and Microwave frequencies. By W7PUA
[ Hits: 13902 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 8.12 ]