Zlog for windows
- zLog for Windows is a freeware full-featured contest logging software that runs on Windows. It supports major international and domestic (JA) contests and is customizable to many other contests not directly supported by zLog. Features include CW keying via parallel/serial/USB interfaces, highly sophisticated TCP/IP network that allows instant synchronization of a log of an M/M station, rig control, PacketCluster connenction. By JJ1MED/AD6AJ
- Free VHF/UHF/Microwave contest logging software for rovers and non-rovers - Runs under Linux, Windows, etc.
Digital Oscilloscope kit
- The kit is build on a 75mm x 65 mm PCB and consists of only a few components. Kit includes comprehensive hardware details, Windows 95/98 software plus all the parts you needs to build this project.
Atlas software for DX huntersPriority listing
- Electronic World atlas for radio amateurs. DXCC and province prefixes, CQ and ITU Zones in the rectangular and azimuthal projections, continuous zoom and scrolling, Gray Line, city and island index, unique hierarchical prefix database. COM/OLE Automation for easy integration with 3-rd party programs.
- It is a simple freeware scanner program for the Kachina DSP505. The software does NOT control the radio thru the interface port - it works in conjuction with the Kachina control software using the file interface