The Wireless Set No. 19Priority listing
- A site for collectors, users, restorers of the historic World War Two radio, The Wireless Set No. 19, built in the UK and Canada, and used by many Allied armies.
NH7C Amateur Radio Social Network
- NH7C.com was created with the user in mind and sports many of the latest features available. Whether you have interest in Contesting, QRP, CW, Emergency Communications or any other facet of Amateur Radio, you are welcome here at NH7C.com.
BitScopes Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes
- Robust and affordable PC based mixed signal oscilloscopes for Windows, Linux and Mac. Isolated USB or networked connection to one or more PCs. Data acquisition, waveform generation and multi-user options available.
- Monitors the space weather parameters essential for HF radio, including SSN/SFI, Ap/Kp, X-ray/Proton flux, and Auroral activity. IonoProbe downloads near-real time satellite and ground station data, stores information for future use and displays it in a user-friendly way.
- Easy to use Audio Spectrum and PSK31 decoding program specially designed for SWL's who don't need TX or for anyone who just like to monitor PSK31 or analyse signals. Adjustable DSP and Spectrum settings for audio and frequency spectrum to set for best decoding of PSK31.
UISS Windows UI-Packet Programupdated
- Freeware program, special and easy to use packet program for communicating with ISS, PCSat and other 'compatible' sats. Can also be used for basic normal packet.
- SAT_EXPLORER is a free software for satellite users. It provides very quickly and continuously visibility forcasts as a waiting delay ( satellite will be here IN ...)and a visibility duration (satellite will be visible FOR ...). Ten (and even more) satellites can be monitored simultaneously.
- graphical user interface which communicates with QS1RServer.exe over three UDP ports. QS1RServer.exe controls the QS1R Versatile Radio Board (VERB), a Software Defined Radio developed and produced by Phil Covington