Search Results for "full size"31 links
Antennas : 10M
- The HF Satellite Antenna for 10 and 15 meters
- Here is an antenna for the nineties. It's strong, computer designed, and has lots of gain. It is a full size, four element beam on 10, and three elements on 15 meters
[ Hits: 2012 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 21 mhz half wave GP Antenna
- 21 mhz half wave ant -very low radiation angle - full size and light weight- all coax matching system - decoupling care to prevent low angle radiation degrade
[ Hits: 2070 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 2 meter HT Handipole
- Add some gain over your rubber dummy load with this full size dipole on your HT.
[ Hits: 2334 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Attic 30 m dipole antenna
- A full size half-wave 30m dipole installed in an attic
[ Hits: 5829 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- A Feasible Full Sized 40 Meter Beam
- This project started as a result of renewed interest in 40 meters coupled with the desire for an antenna system that would be more effective than the simple dipole.
[ Hits: 6791 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 40M Reversible Moxon
- W8EGB moxon project, each side is 51 feet long and the turned in sections are each 7.7ft long.
This antenna performed similar to a full size two element yagi for 40 meters.
[ Hits: 3577 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 160/80M Mammoth Beam
- A full size 160M 3 element beam antenna and a 80 m 5 element beam antenna on a 330ft Tower
[ Hits: 7432 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.08 ]
- 80m full size 1/4 wave GPA
- A ground plane antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 1246 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 40 Meter Parasitic Delta Loop
- 40 Meter 2 element full size parasitic delta loop wire beam construction and switchable
[ Hits: 30928 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.53 ]
- The 3-D Folded Loop Antenna
- This article will introduce you to an antenna author call the 3-Dimensional Folded Loop. This
antenna is the result of his continuing efforts to compact full-size antennas by folding and
bending the elements. A one-wavelength loop that is reduced in height and width by being folded into three dimensions.
[ Hits: 3245 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 1.8 to 21 Mhz Magnetic Loop antenna
- Magnetic loops are a compromise antenna and performance will be down on a full size-wire antenna particurlarly on lower HF Bands. This article compare this magnetic loop with a full-sized wire antenna on 80 meters by VK3YE
[ Hits: 7056 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- Cebik Moxon Rectangles
- The Moxon Rectangle is growing in popularity as a compact 2-element array that approaches a full-size 2-element in gain but with a far superior front-to-back ratio and a direct match for the standard 50-Ohm coaxial cable.
[ Hits: 3029 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The Multi-Band Fan Dipole
- How to build a multi-band dipole antenna with a single coax feed.
Instructions for a 160M antenna that will fit in the space that a 75M dipole will with almost as good of results as a full size 160M dipole!
[ Hits: 1416 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Vertical antenna for Vacation
- Vertical Vacation Antenna for 80, 40 and 20 Meter-Band, by Herbert OE3BMB
This antenna is a full size λ/4 for 20m and 40m band, and a shortened λ/4 for the 80m band.
Generally on the 40m band the SWR is under 1,6. In 80m and 20m band at the resonant frequency the SWR is about 1,1.
[ Hits: 4561 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Short radials for ground-plane antennas
- Think your elevated radials always have to be full size? N6LF lets you in on some great ideas to lessen the “wingspan” of radials, especially near the beach.
[ Hits: 1822 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Comparison of two windom antennas
- The antenna comparison being reported was between a commercial Chelcom 136ft multi-band windom designed for 80m to 10m and a home brew 260ft full size windom designed for 160m to 10m by G0VVN, G3KAU and G3GRO
[ Hits: 4357 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Stacked Yagi Antennas
- Constructing and designing full size, single band stacked yagi antenna arrays
[ Hits: 10414 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.57 ]
- 5 element yagi for 20 Meter band
- Picture and construction details of a 5 element 20 meter monobander
[ Hits: 4849 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- Hy Power Antenna Company
- Full size or shortened dipoles, Single band or Multi band, Half Square Antennas, Fan Dipole Antennas, Delta Loop Antennas, Antennas completely assembled
Loading coil packages, delta loops
[ Hits: 4812 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.17 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 39071 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.92 ]
- Hamtronics, Inc. VHF/UHF FM Receivers
- A full line of single-channel synthesized and crystal controlled vhf and uhf fm receivers. Great for repeaters, telemetry, and control applications.
[ Hits: 2845 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Starline Electronics
- Full-size Professional Circumaural (closed type) Stereo Headphone Monitor designed for studio use, swl and amateur radio.
[ Hits: 421 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- HF Antennas for restricted space
- Arrl document about invisible antennas and indoor systems. It is important to consider that few compromise antennas are capable of delivering the performance one can expect from the full-size variety. But the patient and skillful operator can often do as well as some fellows who are equipped with high power and full-size antennas. The "cliff-dweller" may not be able to "bore a hole" in the band as often, and as easily, but DX can be worked successfully when band conditions are suitable.
[ Hits: 6993 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO
- Direct conversion HF radio with DDS frequency synthesizer is very interesting concept. OH7SV and OH2NLT are experimenting with such rig. Full stories will become available when project matures. Here we have some preview pictures and material.
[ Hits: 4632 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 9.11 ]
- 80m Passive Heterodyne Receiver
- Using a full-size antenna and a reasonably sensitive headphone, this simple switching mixer will produce an amazing abundance of signals on 80m.
[ Hits: 910 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]