full wave length5 links
- Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antenna
- How to make the Super antenna.
To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across.
Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
This antenna works as a Full Wave Loop on 80 Meters and also works as a 2 wavelength open loop or Bi-Square on the 40 Meter band
[ Hits: 21156 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Full Wave Loop Antenna Calculator
- Use this online calculator to determine the length of a full-wave loop antenna from the frequency. Both metric and English units of measurement are supported. Quarter-wave matching section lengths are also calculated.
[ Hits: 301 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The 3-D Folded Loop Antenna
- This article will introduce you to an antenna author call the 3-Dimensional Folded Loop. This
antenna is the result of his continuing efforts to compact full-size antennas by folding and
bending the elements. A one-wavelength loop that is reduced in height and width by being folded into three dimensions.
[ Hits: 3547 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Full Wave Loop Dimensions
- This article contains the measurements for building a full wave loop using wire and length of 1/4 Wave
Coax Matching Transformer
[ Hits: 721 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Although a magnetic loop antenna(aka small loop antenna) is very compact, its efficiency is close to a half-wavelength dipole if carefully built.
[ Hits: 1390 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsfull wave length full wave length hf loop calculate length for full-wave dipole. full wave full wave 2m wave length cal wave length simple full wave 20 m wi full wave 80 m loop a full wave loop for 80 full wave dipole full-wave bi-conical dip full wave antenna full wave bi conical dip full wave diopole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links