Search Results for "full wave length"4 links
- Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antenna
- How to make the Super antenna.
To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across.
Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
This antenna works as a Full Wave Loop on 80 Meters and also works as a 2 wavelength open loop or Bi-Square on the 40 Meter band
[ Hits: 19508 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The 3-D Folded Loop Antenna
- This article will introduce you to an antenna author call the 3-Dimensional Folded Loop. This
antenna is the result of his continuing efforts to compact full-size antennas by folding and
bending the elements. A one-wavelength loop that is reduced in height and width by being folded into three dimensions.
[ Hits: 3395 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Full Wave Loop Dimensions
- This article contains the measurements for building a full wave loop using wire and length of 1/4 Wave
Coax Matching Transformer
[ Hits: 247 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Although a magnetic loop antenna(aka small loop antenna) is very compact, its efficiency is close to a half-wavelength dipole if carefully built.
[ Hits: 1342 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
full wave length
You can try similar termsfull wave length full wave length hf loop calculate length for full-wave dipole. full wave full wave 2m wave length cal wave length simple full wave 20 m wi a full wave loop for 80 full wave whip full wave calculato full wave dipole full wave antenna full wave 2m vertical full-wave bi-conical dip
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links