Search Results for "g pole"536 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- K2YWE's Compact 160m Lazy-U Antenna
- This compact 160m antenna is a half-wave dipole with a vertical section. It requires no radials and has worked well for me.
[ Hits: 16000 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.84 ]
- KK5BL How To Build A G5RV Antenna
- How to build a G5RV Transmitting antenna
Originally posted to the packet bbs system by KC6CFF. The G5RV is an easy-to-build 80-10 dipole requiring no traps. All bands are covered, including 30, 17, and 12. The G5RV has high SWR, by design, on most bands and a tuner is required
[ Hits: 23602 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- Dipole/Yagi Antenna
- DX dual dipoles by nb6z for 20 and 15 meters
[ Hits: 6217 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- J-Pole Antennas for 2 Meters
- This paper describes two types of 2 meter J-Pole antennas, one made of copper pipe and a roll-up J-pole made of TV twin lead. The figures give the details of the dimensions, components and construction.
[ Hits: 26892 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 31484 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- ZZ Wave Net
- ZZ Wave Net is a 40 & 80 meter full wave loop designed to fit on a city lot. ZZ Antenna is a folded dipole bent into an inverted V loop
[ Hits: 8923 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.76 ]
- End-fed vertical j-pole and horizontal zepp vertical
- There are many incorrect ideas and claims surrounding end-fed vertical antennas (like the I-Max 2000), end fed horizontal antennas, Zepp, and J-pole antennas. This article describes it.
[ Hits: 7811 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Indoor antenna de F6CYV
- Indoor wire antenna project for 7 Mhz band, basically a folded dipole antenna, design based on a project by F6CYV
[ Hits: 35197 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.06 ]
- 2 Meter J-pole from 450-Ohm Ladder Line
- Great first time J-pole project. Covers most of the basics. This small and thin design also makes it good for several stealth applications.
[ Hits: 40926 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 7.18 ]
- Super J-Pole plans
- The super J-pole is a regular J-pole antenna with a 1/2 wave element mounted above with a 1/2 wave phasing harness connecting the element to the bottom part of the J-pole. The antenna can be built for any band, but I built mine for 2 meters
[ Hits: 8991 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- J Pole antennas variations on a theme
- Twin lead jpole, ladder line jpole, copper cactus j pole, material list to build your own jpole antenna and a brief history of Jpole antennas.
[ Hits: 4005 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 29016 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Easy J-pole antenna
- Everybody says keep one in your bag, nobody seems to make one work right. Here's the straight scoop on why the J-pole is not an easy antenna to duplicate!
[ Hits: 32879 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.16 ]
- ssd's Emergency J-pole pictures
- ssd's Emergency J-pole pictures
[ Hits: 2757 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Scanner J-Pole
- J-Pole antenna information for scanner use.
[ Hits: 4460 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Plumbers Delight J Pole Antenna Project
- This article was reprinted to assist new hams at building their own 2 metre antenna. This design is very rugged and can be built for a few dollars with most of the parts available at your local Home Depot.
[ Hits: 4811 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Jpole by EA6IC
- Jpole antenna plan for 144 and 435 Mhz
[ Hits: 4038 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 1.63 ]
- Concealed DSS J-Pole
- The idea here is to have my antenna high in the air, in free space, with the dish mounted close by for concealment.
[ Hits: 7923 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Building the J-Pole Antenna
- They're tricky, but they're worth it! By KA1FSB
[ Hits: 7378 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- HF J-Pole antenna
- A Simple Nondirectional Antenna for Ten Meters
QST February 1950, Easy to build J-Pole antenna for restricted space.
[ Hits: 5942 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- W1JKS homebrew Buddipole
- An homebrew buddipole antenna for field usage made with common pvc poles and other easy to find material
[ Hits: 1696 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- How to Construct a Dipole
- Basic and illustrated article on building wire dipole antennas. This page is about "how to build a dipole antenna"
[ Hits: 10190 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.53 ]
- Bicycling J-Pole 2-meter antenna
- An antenna for the 2-meter band, made by sliding coax insulator braid over a glass fiber bicycle safety flag pole
[ Hits: 7416 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- J Pole calculator
- Enter the operating frequency and calculate dimensions of your jpole antenna
[ Hits: 45216 | Votes: 151 | Rating: 6.42 ]
- AZMap - Azimuthal maps generator
- AZMap is a freeware Windows program for the Windows PC which will generate, display, and print an Azimuthal-Equidistance (A-E) map of the world, centered at any point on the surface of the earth (except very near the poles). The A-E map is also known as a Great Circle map since straight lines from the center point to any other point always fall along a great circle path and represent the shortest distance between the center and that point
[ Hits: 9084 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 5.57 ]
You can try similar terms10 m j pole tri pole j pole 10 j pole c pole gin pole j-pole q-pole hf j-pole pole uhf j pole uhf 220 440 j pole ocf di pole what is j pole c-pole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links