g pole624 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Double Extended Zepp Antenna
- This double extended Zepp provides 3 db gain over a dipole on the band it is designed for. Each side or leg is about 5/8 wavelength long.
[ Hits: 25057 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- 160 Meter Dipole Antenna at W5JGV
- Pictures of the 160 meters dipole antenna at W5JGV
[ Hits: 4425 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- K2YWE's Compact 160m Lazy-U Antenna
- This compact 160m antenna is a half-wave dipole with a vertical section. It requires no radials and has worked well for me.
[ Hits: 16912 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Dipole/Yagi Antenna
- DX dual dipoles by nb6z for 20 and 15 meters
[ Hits: 6340 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- J-Pole Antennas for 2 Meters
- This paper describes two types of 2 meter J-Pole antennas, one made of copper pipe and a roll-up J-pole made of TV twin lead. The figures give the details of the dimensions, components and construction.
[ Hits: 28225 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- Linear-Loaded Dipole for 7 MHz
- A short but efficient dipole for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 21372 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 8.84 ]
- 50 Mhz Dipole
- This article describes a simple but effective wide bandwidth six metre antenna
[ Hits: 46323 | Votes: 70 | Rating: 4.82 ]
- Indoor antenna de F6CYV
- Indoor wire antenna project for 7 Mhz band, basically a bent dipole antenna, design based on a project by F6CYV
[ Hits: 42303 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- 2 Meter J-pole from 450-Ohm Ladder Line
- Great first time J-pole project. Covers most of the basics. This small and thin design also makes it good for several stealth applications.
[ Hits: 42136 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 7.24 ]
- Multiband dipole comparison
- A comparison of different multi-band dipole techniques
[ Hits: 33101 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.39 ]
- W1JKS homebrew Buddipole
- An homebrew buddipole antenna for field usage made with common pvc poles and other easy to find material
[ Hits: 1716 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- How to Construct a Dipole
- Basic and illustrated article on building wire dipole antennas. This page is about "how to build a dipole antenna"
[ Hits: 10367 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.53 ]
- Fold, Bend, and Mutilate
- Fold, bend, and mutilate or kaking a dipole fit the space available
[ Hits: 4343 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ni4L ANTENNAS & ELECTRONICS
- Ham radio antennas and electronics, specialized in 1/2 wave dipole, OCF dipole, windom, full wave loop, end fed, inverted L, portable end fed antenna, long wire, SWL antenna, fan dipole, multiband dipole, G5RV and military antennas.
[ Hits: 1328 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KB9VBR J-Pole Antennas
- All copper J-Pole antennas for sale. 6 meter, 2 meter, 222 MHz, 440 MHz, LPFM, Marine, GMRS. Includes a construction plan in pdf format if you wish to build your own antenna.
[ Hits: 6243 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- International Technology Antennas
- French manufacturer (F5MSU) of antennas and accessories since 1999 : Yagi, Delta-loop, dipoles, T2FD, verticales, EFHW, baluns, ununs, etc.
[ Hits: 4821 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 9.45 ]
- Bicycling J-Pole 2-meter antenna
- An antenna for the 2-meter band, made by sliding coax insulator braid over a glass fiber bicycle safety flag pole
[ Hits: 7633 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.17 ]
- Ve3sqb Antenna Programs
- Programs for common antennas and some experimental, includes, dipoles, quad, Yagi, verticals, discone, jpole skyhoppers and parabolic antennas
[ Hits: 11852 | Votes: 49 | Rating: 7.53 ]
- J Pole calculator
- Enter the operating frequency and calculate dimensions of your jpole antenna
[ Hits: 47051 | Votes: 162 | Rating: 6.28 ]
- AZMap - Azimuthal maps generator
- AZMap is a freeware Windows program for the Windows PC which will generate, display, and print an Azimuthal-Equidistance (A-E) map of the world, centered at any point on the surface of the earth (except very near the poles). The A-E map is also known as a Great Circle map since straight lines from the center point to any other point always fall along a great circle path and represent the shortest distance between the center and that point
[ Hits: 9748 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 5.47 ]
You can try similar termstri pole gin pole j-pole 2m j pole h pole c pole c-pole 440 j pole gen-pole j pole 27 mhz 10m j pole 10 j pole jim pole pole j pole 14 mhz
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links