A Stealthy 75 meter antenna
- The 75 meter dipole at K7ZB was put up to meet the need for making contacts with friends in the Southwest and Southern California. As usual, it had to be put up so no one can see it from the surrounding neighborhood.
ZR6KMD 2M Beam Antenna
- This design was adapted from an article in the ARRL Handbook and built with simplicity and
duplicity in mind. This antenna is a vast improvement over a standard dipole with a forward gain of around 8db with a front to back ratio of 10db.
440 Mhz J-Pole Antenna plansupdated
- Here is a 70cm (440 Mhz) J-Pole antenna that is inexpensive, and easy to build. Author use 1/2 inch copper pipe, and the associated fittings necessary. The dimensions aren’t typical however, this is what it took to get its SWR low.
Super J-Pole for 435MHz
- The Super J Pole antenna is a co-linear vertical consisting of a number of half wave length vertical elements separated with half-wave length stubs (Tuning stub) feed with a folded matching stub by vk6ysf
[ Hits: 2956 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
Dual Band J Pole
- Dual band J pole operational over the entire 6Mtr band (50 ï¿½ 54MHz) and the entire 2Mtr band (144 ï¿½ 148MHz), slightly favouring the upper half of both bands by VK6YSF