Search Results for "g pole"602 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 2M
- Generic 2 Meter J-Pole antenna
- Here's an antenna that you can take with you. This is made from cheap flat 300 ohm TV antenna wire.
[ Hits: 4401 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- 40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
[ Hits: 10666 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- Trapped dipole for 40-80-160 meters
- Build a space efficient trapped dipole antenna for 40-80-160 meter bands using RG-58 and PVC pipe by W8NX
[ Hits: 86927 | Votes: 100 | Rating: 6.06 ]
- Bazooka dipole for 70 cm band
- Here is a very simple 70cms dipole from Harald PD2HFE, which uses a single piece of
RG-213 coaxial cable 34 cms in length.
[ Hits: 13168 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.84 ]
- Bazooka antennas compared to dipoles
- Article and comparison between bazooka antennas and dipole, taking care of effieciency and bandwidth
[ Hits: 5502 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The Broadband Double-Bazooka
- The Broadband Double-Bazooka Antenna- How Broad Is It? Adapted from Technical Correspondence, QST, September 1976, the increasing interest in using the coaxial dipole via W2DU
[ Hits: 4740 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Bazooka vs Dipole
- Discussion, will a double bazooka outperform a dipole, enough to notice a difference on 40m.
[ Hits: 4968 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- 40 meter shortened dipole - M0MCX
- Interesting little project with a couple of loading coils by M0MCX
[ Hits: 13283 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Shortened Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole
- Design your owm HF shiortened dipole
[ Hits: 2613 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.80 ]
- Installing dipole insulators
- Installing your dipole end insulators, a beginner guide to proper setup wires to insultaors.
[ Hits: 20238 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- 300 Ohm Twin-Lead J-Pole
- popular 2-meter emergency antenna that can be found
all over the internet and in antenna books.
[ Hits: 8837 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- The full-wave loop antenna
- These omnidirectional antennas offer Horizontal polarization, and about 2.1 dbd of gain. They are much quieter than a dipole or a vertical, have a broader bandwidth and will usually out perform a dipole antenna.
[ Hits: 4812 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- AMANDX Dipole
- The longwire antenna is a very effective antenna for the listener who wants to cover all of the shortwave bands from 530 KHZ to 30 MHZ.a
[ Hits: 3569 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Antenna Gain versus Height
- Antenna gain for horizontal, vertical, and tilted orientation of a dipole for heights between 5 and 50 feet.
[ Hits: 1504 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- BlueSky Mast
- Antenna masts, mounts, tripods and poles. Elevating solutions. Portable Antenna Masts
[ Hits: 12337 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- Antenna Mast
- Elevating products, tripods, masts and poles
[ Hits: 30212 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- The Mast Company
- Telescopic fiberglass poles, tubes, special products for Amateur Radio stations suitable for ARES / RACES and other public service applications
[ Hits: 16838 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- Dragebix FiberGlass poles
- Onlishe shop for fiberglass products
[ Hits: 621 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WB0W ham radio shop
- Amateur radio products including Tarheel Antennas and ginpoles
[ Hits: 1577 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.57 ]
[ Hits: 1857 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.66 ]
You can try similar termsgin pole 300 ohm j pole j pole for 11m pvc j pole c pole pole uhf tri pole l pole 220 440 j pole z pole 6m pole di pole j pole uhf os j pole 160 j pole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links