Search Results for "g pole"594 links - and 1 categories
- A Stealthy 75 meter antenna
- The 75 meter dipole at K7ZB was put up to meet the need for making contacts with friends in the Southwest and Southern California. As usual, it had to be put up so no one can see it from the surrounding neighborhood.
[ Hits: 12923 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- VK5AH -HF 4 Bander dipole
- A multiband 80-40-20-15 meters dipole wire antenna that can be extended to cover 160 meters too.
[ Hits: 50215 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- Antenna for 40 / 80 meters
- A dipole antenna that can be used in 40 and 80 meter band in portuguese
[ Hits: 3777 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Dipole for 40 meters
- Shortened dipole with traps for 40 meters band in portuguese
[ Hits: 4046 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Shortened dipole for 80-40 meters
- A shortened dipole for 80 and 40 meters band in spansih
[ Hits: 3338 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Stealth Multiband Vertical
- A vertical antenna for 40 and 80 meters band, using a telescoping fiberglass fishing pole.
[ Hits: 48321 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- KC0TKS Antenna Calculators
- Allow calculation of a dipole, 3 element yagi and a vertical antenna
[ Hits: 3118 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- Antena Bazuca
- Drawings and short descriptio in spanish for dipoles and bazooka antenna.
[ Hits: 6861 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- 20 meters Cage Dipole
- Cage Dipole is based on the fact that a wireframe does emulate a tubing of the same diameter, supposed that the wires in the frame are close enough to resemble a solid surface.
[ Hits: 11926 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- PY8ELO Dipole project
- A spanish page about inverted V dipole construction tips and calculations.
[ Hits: 1132 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Buddipole by ZR6KMD
- A rotateable dipole specifically for the 20m based on W3FF Buddipole design by ZR6KMD
[ Hits: 2415 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- De EH DipooleAntenne
- EH Antennas, and some PDF file with plans to build an eh antenna, Calculate eh, 20 40 80 meters bands
[ Hits: 1858 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- The Stacked J-Pole
- A stacked Jpole antenna plan by Gary - KGØZP
[ Hits: 4885 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Mirrored J-Pole
- The mirror-image J-Pole is very easy to construct and requires only two T-Fittings plus a length of copper pipe.
[ Hits: 3951 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Although a magnetic loop antenna(aka small loop antenna) is very compact, its efficiency is close to a half-wavelength dipole if carefully built.
[ Hits: 1373 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Fundamentals of Off-Center-Fed Dipoles
- Off-center-fed dipoles (OCFs) are 1/2-wavelength wire antennas fed at neither the center nor the end, but somewhere between--off-center
[ Hits: 3965 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Idiot's guide to antennas
- A very basic guide to antennas concept. Explain the usage of dummy load, basic antennas like dipole o j-poles.
[ Hits: 1207 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Antenna Gain versus Height
- Antenna gain for horizontal, vertical, and tilted orientation of a dipole for heights between 5 and 50 feet.
[ Hits: 1495 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Located in France, DXBeam designs and manufactures a range of monoband, dual band and triband antennas, rotary dipoles, Moxons and Yagis
[ Hits: 2339 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Near-Real-Time F2-Layer Critical Frequency Map
- This map can be used to determine the frequencies that will always be returned to the Earth. Transmitted frequencies higher than the indicated contours (which are given in MHz) may penetrate the ionosphere, resulting in lost power to space.
The map shows the radio auroral zones as green bands near the northern and southern poles.
[ Hits: 4728 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.10 ]
You can try similar termsj pole z pole 10m j pole h pole j-pole hf j pole tri pole 220 j pole 10 j pole os j pole 440 j pole 70 cm j pole pole j pole uhf j pole 14 mhz
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links