Search Results for "g pole"539 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- A Potpourri of 160-Meter Verticals
- A potpourri of 160-Meter vertical antennas and modeling issues, inverted-L, 3-element parasitic array, 1/4-wavelength monopole
[ Hits: 3353 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 40-80 Dipole antenna
- A 40 80 dipole antenna design by WA6ESC PDF File
[ Hits: 1376 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 80 meters Short Dipole
- The best antenna is the simple Dipole. If you have height, you even can put up a quarter wave vertical or an inverted, but sometimes you may need shorten version by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 13889 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- CobWebb multiband folded dipole
- It is basically a 5 band antenna comprising of 5 full half wave dipoles for each band - between 10M & 20M, the antenna is also resonant on 6M
[ Hits: 6710 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Design your Own Super J Pole
[ Hits: 15844 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 6.48 ]
- Ribbon Dipole
- Ideal antenna for QRP work, as it has more gain over dipole.
[ Hits: 1514 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Build a hanging dipole for 2 metres
- Described here is a simple omni-directional, vertically-polarized dipole for two meters. Made from coaxial cable, it can be rolled up and stored in a small container
[ Hits: 4950 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Dipole Calculation
- Determining your proper length for the open half-wave dipole antenna
[ Hits: 4680 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.36 ]
- Dipole antenna
- Overview, summary, tutorial about the dipole antenna or dipole aerial that is widely used on its own and as the basis for other antenna designs.
[ Hits: 2962 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- T2FD, The Forgotten Antenna
- The terminated. tilted, folded dipole T2FD is a little known antenna that performs excellently. Compact in size compared to a half-wave dipole the T2FD provides signal gain, wide frequency coverage, and exceptionally low noise characteristics.
[ Hits: 4594 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- The Hairpin Monopole Antenna
- Numerous questions have been raised concerning its performance, namely How can a balanced structure radiate? and What is its impedance? This article will attempt to answer these questions.
[ Hits: 1346 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Make your FM Dipole antenna
- There is a simple, homemade antenna that can pull-in your favorite station.
[ Hits: 3682 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 4.74 ]
- An improved 40-80 double extended zepp
- Article originally published in ARRL compendium by N6LF revisits the classic double extended Zepp to improve pattern and SWR bandwidth.
The DEZepp is essentially two end-fed collinear
[ Hits: 15427 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- Antenna construction hints
- Hints about Jpole Yagi and Quad antennas
[ Hits: 2422 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Design a J-pole Antenna
- Enter the operating frequency in MHz to calculate the dimensions for your J-pole.
[ Hits: 3576 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- Emergency J-Pole VHF/UHF Flexible Antenna
- This is a flexible antenna that is easy to build, inexpensive and very handy to have in your emergency communications kit.
[ Hits: 5453 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- The DBJ-1 VHF-UHF Dual Band J-Pole
- Searching for an inexpensive, high performance dual band base antenna for VHF and UHF ? Build a simple antenna that uses a single feed line for less than $10.
[ Hits: 5187 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- J-pole Antenna
- J-pole antenna made easy using a twinlead by W4ZT
[ Hits: 2141 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- From a J to a Zepp
- The truth and its consequences
[ Hits: 2069 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Another way to look at vertical antennas
- What iss the difference between a dipole and a vertical? Maybe not as much as you think. Come along
and try another point of view.
[ Hits: 3537 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- This program let you design and performance of 2-band trapped dipole antennas including trap design.
[ Hits: 3882 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- FM Transmitting Antenna
- The antenna system about to be described here is a superset of the classic "J-Pole" design, a 4-bay J-Pole antenna
[ Hits: 1181 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Coax Monopole antenna
- OE1MWW monopole antenna made with common RG 58 or RG 213 coaxial cable
[ Hits: 2999 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Amateur Radio Techniques
- RF Filters an adjustable j-pole antenna manufacturer based in greece
[ Hits: 483 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LA6PB's split dipole
- A new method of feeding a dipole with toroids.
[ Hits: 3598 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
You can try similar terms10 m j pole j pole 10 j pole pole uhf hf j-pole gin pole c pole tri pole j-pole q-pole 220 440 j pole j pole uhf pvc j pole ocf di pole what is j pole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links