and 1 categories
about g pole on dxzone.com
Result Page: [prev]
... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Antennas Antennas : 2M Antennas : 40M
Antennas : 6M Antennas : 80M Antennas : Antenna Calculators Antennas : Bazooka Antennas : Dipole
- NVI 40 Meter Antenna Modeling
- The idea of using a low mount dipole, enhanced with reflector wires directly beneath the dipole, on the ground, appears to be a very good approach to creating an NVI specific antenna for local HF operation.
[ Hits: 2597 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Portable dipole for 40 Meters band
- Pictures and swr reports for a portable dipole antenna for 40 meters band in german
[ Hits: 2787 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 6161 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
Antennas : J-Pole Antennas : Portable Antennas : Receiving Antennas : Stealth Antennas : Wire Manufacturers : Antenna Masts and Mounts Manufacturers : Antenna Parts : Fiberglass tubing Software : Antenna analysis
- K7MEM Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole ( 3-30 MHz)
- A Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole is probably the simplest of antennas to construct and use. It is usually suspended between two supports, from it's end insulators, and has the feedline hanging from the center.
[ Hits: 2178 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- How to make a Simple Dipole Antenna
- It is very easy to create a simple 1/2 wave dipole, all you need is some lengths of wire such as the core of some mains flex or even a straightened out metal coat hanger, some co-ax cable and a connector for your scanners antenna input
[ Hits: 3618 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- K7MEM - Inverted V Antenna Design
- Inverted V antennas is a dipole with the center raised on a mast and the endpoints near ground. Calculate dimensions online.
[ Hits: 3042 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Inverted V antenna
- A french document about Inverted V dipole antennas
[ Hits: 2392 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Folding the Dipole
- Invented by Heinrich Hertz in around 1886, the half wave dipole is still one of the most simple and practical of antennas and still very much in use today. It consists of a half wavelength long centre fed conductor
[ Hits: 2022 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links