Search Results for "g pole"512 links - and 1 categories
- C pole antenna by W5USJ
- A sample implementation of the C-Pole antenna for the 14 Mhz without making use of the pole.
[ Hits: 3203 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Build a hanging dipole for two metres
- Described here is a simple omnidirectional, vertically-polarised dipole for two metres
[ Hits: 2750 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- NVI 40 Meter Antenna Modeling
- The idea of using a low mount dipole, enhanced with reflector wires directly beneath the dipole, on the ground, appears to be a very good approach to creating an NVI specific antenna for local HF operation.
[ Hits: 2655 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Portable dipole for 40 Meters band
- Pictures and swr reports for a portable dipole antenna for 40 meters band in german
[ Hits: 2862 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 6348 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- 50 Mhz J-pole antenna
- A project for a jpole antenna for the six meters band. Includes dimensions building instructions and pictures of the assemblig phases. In Italian
[ Hits: 4046 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Broad Band Dipole for 80m
- Mesh constructed with enamelled wire 0.5 mm diameter
For installing a support (plastic rope 2 mm) is needed. Antenna used on Solomon Isl in 1995 H44/DJ9RB
[ Hits: 3655 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- C-Pole antenna calculator
- Based on the original design by Brian Cake, KF2YN this online calculator let you find the correct dimensions for a cpole antenna
[ Hits: 2801 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Coax Dipole Calculator
- An efficient program to calculate dimensions of coax dipoles, or bazooka antennas considering velocity length of different coax cables. Express dimensions in feet/inch and meters/cm. Freeware by VE3SQB
[ Hits: 8345 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 5.51 ]
- K7MEM - Folded Dipole Design
- Design your own folded dipole antenna
[ Hits: 4471 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.88 ]
- K7MEM Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole ( 3-30 MHz)
- A Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole is probably the simplest of antennas to construct and use. It is usually suspended between two supports, from it's end insulators, and has the feedline hanging from the center.
[ Hits: 2299 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- How to make a Simple Dipole Antenna
- It is very easy to create a simple 1/2 wave dipole, all you need is some lengths of wire such as the core of some mains flex or even a straightened out metal coat hanger, some co-ax cable and a connector for your scanners antenna input
[ Hits: 3733 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- K7MEM - Inverted V Antenna Design
- Inverted V antennas is a dipole with the center raised on a mast and the endpoints near ground. Calculate dimensions online.
[ Hits: 3163 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Inverted V antenna
- A french document about Inverted V dipole antennas
[ Hits: 2411 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Folding J-Pole Antenna
- Also known as the Backpacker's Delight Antenna. This Folding J Pole Antenna is the original design of Mike Heiler KAØZLG and was featured on the Front Cover of the March 2005 QST Magazine.
[ Hits: 5891 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The DBJ-2 portable J-Pole
- A Portable VHF-UHF Roll-up J-pole Antennam that resonates on both bands but actually performs as a half wave radiator on both bands
[ Hits: 3611 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- HB9MTN C-Pole Porable antenna
- A vertical monoband that's small, light and portable, needs no counterpoise and performs as well as a home antenna
[ Hits: 3504 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- Bicone antenna
- This antenna is a simple double bowtie biconical dipole design. It was designed as a broadband scanner antenna resonant on the 2 meter ham band.
[ Hits: 2165 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- DCTL Antennas and other compact antennas
- The Distributed Capacitance Twisted Loop is an inexpensive, effective, resonant alternative that can fit in a 8' tall by 12' or so wide space, like a wall, or balcony, even on 80 meters. 160 meters from an apartment, a full wave look and a cage dipole
[ Hits: 3683 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- All Band Dipole
- Antenna suitable for all the HF amateur bands, including the so called WARC bands by vk6ysf
[ Hits: 15541 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- D3 Antenna for Field Day
- D3+ High Performance Antennas for Field Day.
This article describes versatile broadband wire antennas. These antennas will double your effective radiated power over a dipole, will be easy and inexpensive to build and install, and will be simple to match.
[ Hits: 1819 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Jackite - Fiberglass Poles
- Fiberglass and bamboo poles poles, pole mounts
[ Hits: 2629 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Super Bertha
- Superbertha is an aesthetic, rotating monopole, custom designed and built specifically to fit your needs. a superbertha can be designed to any height you need or desire. there are many benefits of a superbertha, versus a standard guyed tower.
[ Hits: 2036 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Haverford Squid Poles
- Haverford stocks a large range of multi-purpose telescopic poles. They are high quality fibreglass construction with approximate wall thickness of 1.1mm
[ Hits: 1123 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Yagi-logper is a linux GPL program to model a Yagi or Log-periodic antennas with horizontal cylindrical dipoles.
[ Hits: 1245 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]