J-Pole Antennas for 2 Meterspop
- This paper describes two types of 2 meter J-Pole antennas, one made of copper pipe and a roll-up J-pole made of TV twin lead. The figures give the details of the dimensions, components and construction.
A Feasible Full Sized 40 Meter Beam
- This project started as a result of renewed interest in 40 meters coupled with the desire for an antenna system that would be more effective than the simple dipole.
A Portable Multi-Band Magnetic Loop Antennapop
- Described here is a simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres, but by changing the overall length of the wire coverage of other bands is feasible
W1JKS homebrew Buddipole
- An homebrew buddipole antenna for field usage made with common pvc poles and other easy to find material
Aussie CB Radio
- The aim of this page is to provide a resource for CB radio enthusiasts everywhere, with particular focus on Australian users, includes Mods, schematics, beginners articles, chat forums, technical articles, funny stuff.
- This database is not a logging program. It is intended to collect information about the HAMs that you know. You just record the call sign and name of a HAM that you meet. Later you can use QRZ to look up the call sign to validate that it matches the name.
All in One by WD8KNC
- Windows based contest logging software with multiple functions like antenna rotor control, dx cluster, cat control, voice and cw keying, supports many data modes, qrz lookup, pirint qsl and labels, mapping and more
AZMap - Azimuthal maps generator
- AZMap is a freeware Windows program for the Windows PC which will generate, display, and print an Azimuthal-Equidistance (A-E) map of the world, centered at any point on the surface of the earth (except very near the poles). The A-E map is also known as a Great Circle map since straight lines from the center point to any other point always fall along a great circle path and represent the shortest distance between the center and that point
- A general purpose logging software that stores callsign, time, date, and other pertinent information by G7LTT for Palm OS
W1GHZ Palm log
- W1GHZ Palm Software, special-purpose contest logging program for the ARRL 10GHz Cumulative Contest.
- Shareware logging program that stores callsign, time, date, by Christopher Williams.
- Palm os logging program 19 seperate fields for detailed records Stores thousands of records Find records quickly using the PDA's built in search engine User customizable fields Beam records to other handhelds View multiple records at once Print records to you IR printer Great for shortwave listening