Bavarian Packet Radio Group
- This site provides information about the BayCom packet radio hard- and software for radio amateurs. It also contains general information on the German packet radio network.
- Manufacturer of popular TinyTrak APRS Tracker offer Packet radio tools, wxtrack interfaces, TinyTrack3, a GPS position encoder, PicCon controller for transmitter hunting, GST-1 and GST-2 GPS format converters, and PeekPack, a packet radio monitoring tool.
- Spectrum manufactures very high-performance, low-cost, GPS-disciplined time and frequency reference standards for industry, scientific, calibration, broadcast and amateur operators.
- FlexNet Group in Darmstadt, Germany, group of people who spend their time in developing software for Amateur Packet-Radio purposes. The main project presently is the PC/FlexNet package written by Gunter Jost, DK7WJ.
Sound Card Packet
- This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet (a digital data mode) using the sound card of your PC instead of a traditional TNC (Terminal Node Controller), a radio modem.
A new method of radio direction findingPriority listing
- A method of finding radio sources with antennas based on omni-directionality (the less directional the better coverage). Uses energy levels and some sophisticated math (encompassed in a free software download on the site) to find x,y,z coordinates of the fox relative to the center of your antenna array. Can be overlayed on a GPS map to help you locate in real-time.
- Many NDB radio enthusiasts publish their reception logs on the web.
A completely separate system designed for individual listeners to make their own logs and obtain statistics on NDBs, DGPS and now Navtex Stations they have received. Log listings can be exported in a multitude of formats and then emailed to the NDB List
- SignalGen is a free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that generates relatively low frequency signals with the use of a PC sound card. It is an entirely suitable replacement for a hardware signal generator if one doesn't require signals of a frequency higher than about 50 KHz. SignalGen creates any frequency between a fraction of one Hertz and an upper limit determined by your sound card's capabilities.
- A free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that performs spectral analysis on real-time data from a sound card or other source, and can analyze the spectra of various sound file types. It can also accept data from many kinds of applications in plain-text form by way of the "named pipe" feature of Linux
DXSpider - DX Cluster
- DXSpider is a clone of PacketCluster software that runs under several operating systems including Linux and Windows compatible with the AK1A program
- Windows Packet radio program by DH1DAE, Ulf, versions available for win 95/98, dos and os/2
- A Windows95/98/NT control program for Terminal Node Controllers. In its Lite mode it's all the software many packet users may ever need, and it's frees
UISS Windows Packet Program
- This program has been designed for packet communication with ISS (International Space Station), PCSat or 'compatible' satellites with ease... Ideal for any UI packet communication.
- WinTick is a utility program aiming at synchronizing the PC clock to Universal Coordinated Time (UTC). It was originally developed for accurate satellite tracking, running on the taskbar while a NASA-compliant tracking program (SGP4 or SDP4) is running in the foreground.