- APRS™ for Linux is a multifaceted system for use with packet radio by Hams, it allows the monitoring of real time geographical information such as the position of vehicles, the status of weather, radio direction finding and much much more. It envolves mapping, GPS tracking, packet radio, etc
- Converts your logs into ADIF (Shacklog, EasyLog, PC-Profilog, LogPlus, DXLog, Log-Projekt, QW, UKWTEST, DAS LOG, HAM-LCT, Eurowinlog, StationMaster, Catlog, ARMAP95/98/2000, SPRINT, WinFD32, WAG, Fivenine, Excel Spreadsheet, CSV or TXT file; also ADIF to ASCII, import into RXCLUS DXCC and IOTA database, *.upf import file for IOTAMEM2 and many other features)
- Baycom modem emulator, EMBAYCOM.ZIP for HF 300 baud Packet EM1200M2.COM - for 1200 VHF Packet
Tested with BAYCOM-soft v1.5 and 1.6
- Convers is a chat system (similar to IRC) operating using internet TCP/IP protocols on amateur packet radio and the internet.
- TTYLink is a freeware client chat telnet application designed for packet radio and available for Windows NT 4.0 and Windows 95/98.
AGW Packet Driver
- SV2AGW packet radio driver, runs TCP/IP protocol over radio, support windows 95/98/NT and several devices like baycom and, E5DXL 9600 G3RUH compatible modems, DRSI and Sound cards by SV2AGW George Rossopoulos.
- Popular ham radio packet windows application. By G4IDE (RIP)
- New packet radio generation software made in germany
- Packet radio program for 32-bit Windows platforms. Works with a host mode TNC, FlexNet, AGWPE or telnet.
- The multiuser/multitasking BayCom Packet Terminal Driver program is a general purpose communications package for communicating with a BayCom modem attached to your IBM-PC/clone in conjunction with the TFPCX Baycom driver software. The software will also work with a normal TNC if it supports KISS mode, such as the Kantronics range.