Inexpensive GPS mobile Antenna
- An inexpensive external GPS antenna, for 1.5 GHz band for GPS receiver, If you operate APRS or just need an external antenna for your GPS receiver, here’s one that is easy to build yet offers surprisingly good performance in a compact size. Best of all, it uses commonly available components and materials.
Laipac Technology Inc.
- We are committed to constantly improving our solutions in areas of GPS System, GPS Receivers, GPS Antennas, GPS Dataloggers, RF Modules, Wireless Security Systems, Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) for real time and passive tracking
Global Positioning System Primer
- Welcome to the Global Positioning System (GPS)
What is GPS? What is Navigation?
GPS Elements Satellites in Space Ground Control Stations and Receivers, How GPS Works - An Amazing System, Military Uses for GPS
SPRE Home Page
- The Spartan Packet Radio Experiment (SPRE) is an Amateur Radio (Ham radio) communications experiment. The primary mission was to test satellite tracking using amateur packet radio and Global Positioning System (GPS). SPRE was developed and built by the University of Maryland Amateur Radio Association (UMARA) with assistance from NASA, volunteer engineers, and volunteer software professionals.
NAVSTAR GPS Timing Operations
- NAVSTAR GPS Timing Operations, USNO GPS Data & Information Files Global Positioning System Overview Current GPS Constellation, GPS Time Transfer Operations, GPS & Glonass Satellite Visibility
- UI-VIEW APRS Style Complete software package. High Resolution maps and multiple TNC Support GPS input
- Macintosh automatic position reporting system, developed by Bob Bruninga, WB4APR, to track boats and vehicles using GPS and packet radio. MacAPRS was written by Keith Sproul, WU2Z and Mark Sproul, KB2ICI
- APRS™ for Linux is a multifaceted system for use with packet radio by Hams, it allows the monitoring of real time geographical information such as the position of vehicles, the status of weather, radio direction finding and much much more. It envolves mapping, GPS tracking, packet radio, etc