Trapped dipole for 80 and 40 m
- This article explores a theoretical model for the losses of an 80m / 40m trapped inverted V dipole antenna system using a bootstrap coax trap, but does not examine the pattern of the antenna.
An antenna for 7MHz local contacts
- This article describes the design of an antenna for local contacts on 7MHz, including a simple and efficient matching system that presents a 50 ohm load to the transceiver.
Simple HF Baluns for 50/75 ohm coax
- Show diagrams, winding methods and tables of some 1:1 and 4:1 baluns for 1.8 - 30 MHz suitable for use up to 200W (400W peak) on systems using 50 or 75 ohm coaxial cable input where SWR should not exceed 1.6:1.
- The PAPA Amateur Radio repeaters are located on some of the best hill tops in Southern California!
- Independent Radio Club D-STAR repeater system
K6MDD Mt Diablo D-Star
- Mt. Diablo D-Star System is situated on the North peak of Mt. Diablo in California's East Bay 33 miles east of San Fransisco. At 3,600' the K6MDD System has excellent coverage of most of the Bay area !
D-StarLet - D-Star Radio Messaging System
- A web-based text messaging application using D-Star digital data technology. Client server environment, where server can run linux windows or macos os with apache tomcat by Dean K. Gibson.
Vacuum tube liquid cooling system
- This article describes an alternative to water as the cooling liquid for amateur radio vacuum tube power amplifiers. This cooling system is designed for adequate vacuum tube cooling, reasonable cost, and very low maintenance. By K8CU