The Joystick Antenna
- The Joystick antenna was used many years ago as an all band vertical HF antenna under restricted space situations that would cover from 80 meters thru 10 meters with a tuner and was a great commercial success Some hams even had success with it on 160 meters.
- In order to resonate at a particular frequency, an antenna needs to be at least one half wave length long. Antennas below a 1/2 wave are dependent on a ground system for resonance as well.
Antennas Store - antennas.us
- All types of Military Antennas, Law Enforcement Antennas, Mobile Radio Antennas, GPS Antennas, Satellite Antennas, WLAN/Wi-Fi/WiMax Antennas, Cell Phones, TV, HDTV Antennas available and sold
- The QHtenna Turnstyle antenna system offers horizontal omni-directional antennas for the Ham frequencies in the VHF/UHF range of 50 Mhz to 432 Mhz. The Crossed Field Antenna" (CFA) by QHtenna offers a small antenna for limited space, maritime mobile, and seasonal DX work.
- D-PRS is GPS for ham radio. Includes DStarTNC2, javAPRSSrvr, DStarInterface, and TNC-X.
D-PRS is the act of converting Icom GPS information generated by Icom D-STAR radios in GPS mode into TNC2 fomatted APRS strings.
- CWCom is a morse code chat progam for Windows and NT operating systems. You can use CWCom to transmit and receive morse code and text messages over a LAN or across the internet! CWCom can translate morse code to text and text to morse code or flashing light, so you don't have to know morse code to use it.