Making the Most of your PSK31 Signal
- Adjusting audio output of your soundcard to obtain a perfect PSK signal from your transmission. A project to help you tuning your PSK31 emission.
PSK31 Elmer page and PSK Signal Quality
- Generating clean PSK signals and helping others to correctly tune their souncard output, as well as giving proper RSQ reports by identifying signal quality by N1NKM.
Packet with Soundcard
- Sound card packet by NM5RM. This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet using the sound card or sound chip of your PC instead of a traditional TNC or radio modem
OscarDelta IP Over AX.25
- This is a packet radio software developed for amateur radio operators to provide IP communications. You can chat, send/receive e-mail, surf the web and so on via radio depending on your bandwidth. You don't need a TNC. You might have all of TNC features via SoundCard using SoundModem.
- Contains a PC sound card based signal generator. It can generate functions, multitones, arbitrary waveforms, burst tones, MLS, DTMF, musical scales, white noise and pink noise, and frequency/amplitude sweep. Fully functional free trial downloadable.