TX Four Square Antenna
- A 220-ft tower that has five catenary lines, each about 500 feet long. Four of these lines, running NE, SE, SW, and NW support four 1/4-wavelength wire verticals used in a 160-meter four-square antenna.
- Bobtails are vertical arrays that look like the letter "E" turned 90° clockwise onto its tails. They have 3 quarter wave vertical elements and are one wavelength long. The Half Square is a shortened Bobtail- it has 2 quarter wave vertical elements and is a half wave long.
RSQ Signal Rporting for Digital Modes
- This site is devoted to promoting RSQ as an improved signal reporting system for narrow band digital modes and to demonstrating its application to the popular PSK31 mode.
PSK31 Elmer page and PSK Signal Quality
- Generating clean PSK signals and helping others to correctly tune their souncard output, as well as giving proper RSQ reports by identifying signal quality by N1NKM.
TAHO.EXE a source for UI-View maps
- A cool add-on to UI-View, that enables to use the free datas of OpenStreetmap to generate APRS maps for UI-View in a few mouse clicks.
- Depiction mapping software can download and integrate maps, elevation plots, weather data, situation reports, damage assessments, volunteer movement, and more. It interface with your APRS ssystem
- Visual Wais is a free HAM (Amateur Radio) software to manage WAIS (Worked All Italian Squares) award.
With few clicks, it allows the complete award management, from QSO insertion to endorsement requests.