Speedometers SWR Meters and Smith Charts
- Have wondered why a Smith chart has such strange grid lines. Believe it or not, there is a logical progression from Speedometers to Smith charts that will make the Smith grid crystal clear.
- APRS interface to the FINDU and APRSWorld databases
- First APRS site in spanish, with maps, documentation, software and projects for APRS. All in spanish castellano
- APRS Display map java applet use expedia maps
Position-Report APRS maps
- APRS-Webserver, that presents aprs-data and maps for free using Google Maps api.
The position data is imported from aprs.org, winlink.org and echolink.org. The map data are partially commercial and free. This server is for amateur radio purposes only.
IPS - HF Systems MUF maps and prediction charts
- These pages provide general propagation advice for HF communicators. Information available includes inferred global propagation conditions, real time HF fadeout coverage charts, regional ionospheric vertical MUF maps and Hourly Area Prediction charts for Astralia and Asia, Europe and North America
- APRS+SA does most of the functions of the original APRS(tm) with a big difference: The maps it uses to plot the locations are Street Atlas 4.0 or 5.0 Maps. This allows great precision in locating objects and stations.
- Ham Log Mapping software freeware for Windows,
displays a map showing the amateur radio gridsquares contacted and logged in using a third-party logging program by: Bertrand Zauhar, VE2ZAZ