The Grid Yagi for 144 Mhzupdated
- The Grid Yagi (or Grid Quad) is a high performance yagi antenna that can be built with readily obtainable inexpensive materials. Described here is a 6 element 2 meter version with a boom length of about 1 wavelength, shown
Speedometers SWR Meters and Smith Charts
- Have wondered why a Smith chart has such strange grid lines. Believe it or not, there is a logical progression from Speedometers to Smith charts that will make the Smith grid crystal clear.
Russian awards for HAMs.
- CORA - Cities Of Russia Award, TZA - Time Zones Award, Transsib, Baikal Lake Award, Baikal Winteriada, GLORIA - Grid Locators Of Russia International Award. Look for details at the site.
The Tube Center
- Supplying over 2000 different vacuum tube types, valves, grid caps, sockets and capacitors. It is easy for Antique collectors, Ham radio operators, audio enthusiasts, broadcast enthusiasts and amateur radio hobbyists to buy, sell and trade vacuum tubes, electron tubes, audio tubes, valves, grid caps, sockets and capacitors
- Ham Log Mapping software freeware for Windows,
displays a map showing the amateur radio grid squares contacted and logged in using a third-party logging program by: Bertrand Zauhar, VE2ZAZ
Homebrew HF Amp with 3CX3000F7
- Grounded grid triode HF linear amplifier with pictures and schematics diagrams by W2DTC.
The amp design was for 160 80 40 and 20 meters
[ Hits: 2674 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.85 ]
Ameritron AL-1200 to gs35b Conversion
- The Ameritron AL-1200 Amplifier is in current production. In its factory configuration it uses a single 3CX1200A7 (triode) tube, grounded grid configuration. Re-tubing the AL-1200 with a GS-35b with success.