Search Results for "ground plan"53 links - and 1 categories
- Vertical Antenna For 40- 80-160 Meters
- The basic antenna is a vertical monopole, using elevated radials to complete the ground plane by k5oe
[ Hits: 3694 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 2 meter 1/4 wave Ground Plane
- 146 Mhz quarter wave antenna plan
[ Hits: 5639 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- Ground Plane for 7 MHz
- How to build a ground plane antenna for the 40 meters band in french
[ Hits: 2505 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 31648 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- 6 Meter 5/8 Wave Vertical Antenna
- The G3JVL 6 Meter ground plane vertical is a compact antenna that is ideal for portable operations. If needed, it can be disassembled into a very small bundle no longer than the longest element.
[ Hits: 15638 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.63 ]
- 80m full size 1/4 wave GPA
- A ground plane antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 1345 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Quarter Wave GP Antenna Calculator
- Amateur quarter wave ground plane antenna calculator
[ Hits: 4268 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.84 ]
- Online Antenna Calculator
- Java script antenna calculators for ground planes, half wave verticals, quad antenna, 5/8th wave vertical antenna, dipole and inverted vee antennas
[ Hits: 4121 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- A 2 Meter phased array antenna
- Phased array Ground Planes antennas for 144 Mhz
[ Hits: 3167 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- Feeding an End-Fed Antenna
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
[ Hits: 19087 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.76 ]
- G5RV vs. Ground Plane on 80M
- Comparison tests by WF7T of a G5RV antenna vs a GP antenna on 80 meters band
[ Hits: 1323 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 29115 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- A Modern Thermocouple Ammeter
- Thermocouple ammeters are very rare these days, but the job they were perfect for - measuring antenna currents - is still a modern requirement especially in respect to groundplane currents. By David A. Reid PA3HBB G0BZF
[ Hits: 2559 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Another way to look at vertical antennas
- What iss the difference between a dipole and a vertical? Maybe not as much as you think. Come along
and try another point of view.
[ Hits: 3549 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Groundplane Antennas at Various Heights
- Mounting on Roof or at Ground Level?
[ Hits: 625 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Why Radials ?
- Butternut article on radials usage on vertical and ground plane antennas
[ Hits: 568 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Radio Tower at NŘHR
- Ham Radio Tower Project at N0HR. Includes site plan, escavation, tower construction, HF antennas, grounding and lightning protection, coax and more.
[ Hits: 2672 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The Balcony Bender Antenna
- Add ground planes to your Balcony Buddy
[ Hits: 716 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6m vertical antenna
- G3JVL Six meters ground plane vertical is a compact antenna that is ideal for portable operations on 50 Mhz
[ Hits: 11983 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.96 ]
- Groundplane antenna
- Short guide to build your own groundplane antenna, includes radial measurements fro warc bands
[ Hits: 5222 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Short radials for ground-plane antennas
- Think your elevated radials always have to be full size? N6LF lets you in on some great ideas to lessen the â€świngspanâ€ť of radials, especially near the beach.
[ Hits: 1881 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 6 meters band Half Wave vertical
- 1/2wave vertical antenna for the 6-meterband and a 5/8 ground plane antenna for 50 Mhz
[ Hits: 2535 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Delta X-Ray Antennas
- Antenna Manufacturer HF Delta Loops and VHF/UHF Ground Planes
[ Hits: 10555 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- N7KSB Milliwatt transmitter
- N7KSB used this 1/2 watt CW transmitter, with a roof-mounted ground-plane antenna to work all continents and over 30 countries
[ Hits: 2408 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Grounding Concepts
- What is ground?RF ground and the ground plane, how can I tell if I have a good ground? ground loops
[ Hits: 2443 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.10 ]
You can try similar termsground plan vertical ground plan ant loop antenna ground plan plan ban plan ground no ground rf ground ground rod fr ground dc ground 20m ground ground bus guy ground bad ground
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links