The G4ZU Spider Beam or Skypper
- This 3 elements wire Yagi comes along in a great variety of names. On the 11 meter is calle Skypper due to the manufacturer Alex 1SD019
On Ham bands is called Spider beam or G4ZU.
160 meter linear loaded Inverted L antenna
- The total length of the inverted L is 240 feet, which is 7/16th of a wave length long. It has a 92 foot horizontal linear load section 1 foot above ground that terminates into a home-brewed parallel network tuner by KN4LF
HxPI Radio - First Steps Radio
- First steps in science and technology. First steps radio. Color graphics and simple explanations of basic concepts in radio. An introduction to radio communication as a technical hobby. Resources for teaching, training, learning, self-study. Modern morse code. Morse code in the 21st Century. Morse code as a technical hobby. Morse training and practice material. Exercise files to download.
ECHO (AO-51) - SpaceQuest, Ltd.
- Spacequest ltd. is a leading developer of advanced micro satellite technology, specializing in the design, development, and testing of space and ground components for operation with low-earth orbiting satellites.
- D-RATS is a small application designed to provide data communication capabilities with D-STAR radios. It supports text chatting, file transfers, position reporting and mapping, and much more! It is written in Python using GTK to run on multiple platforms.
Lightning Protection for the Amateur Radio Station
- Article on lightning protection for the ham radio station, Lightning Characteristics, Identify What is to be Protected, Establishing a Good Ground, Coax Cable Grounding, Operating Safety by wrblock.