ground rod13 links
- High impedance baluns
- Introduction with some background on balun types
[ Hits: 778 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K5OE, Introduction To Amateur Satellite Ground Station Antennas
- There are many kinds of satellite antennas that will get you on the birds and allow you to have lots of fun
[ Hits: 3324 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A Ground Plane Antenna for NOAA Weather Stations
- An introduction to antennad including a DIY assembly instruction for a A Ground Plane Antenna for NOAA Weather Stations
[ Hits: 1029 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Short Vertical Antennas and Ground Systems
- This article describes how an effective ground system can be produced for a short vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 23056 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- BHI Ltd
- Noise eliminating products. Remove unwanted background noise and interference leaving only the speech. Clear communications, listen stress free. Dsp noise cancellation solutions.
[ Hits: 687 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Tecom industries product line encompasses a wide range of highly sensitive active and passive antennas for use in airborne and ground applications, providing complete coverage of the 20 MHz to 40 GHz frequency range.
[ Hits: 253 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MicroSignals produces a line of RF and IF signal processing components that offer high performance at an exceptional value. To achieve this MicroSignals began with an engineering team that possessed an excellent background in RF Transformer and Balun design.
[ Hits: 626 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Multi-Tech Industries, Inc.
- Manufacturing Precision Products Since 1969.
Rotary Switches, Strain Reliefs, Ground Fault Units
[ Hits: 297 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Better Metal LLC
- Manufacturing distributor of infrastructure products for the telecommunications industry; antenna mounts, ice bridge, cable ladder, ground bars, weatherproofing, exothermic, safety equipment.
[ Hits: 874 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Predict the tracks of weather satellites both as paths above the earth, and as images produced by these satellites when scanning the ground.
[ Hits: 10903 | Votes: 262 | Rating: 7.82 ]
- Ameritron AL-1200 to gs35b Conversion
- The Ameritron AL-1200 Amplifier is in current production. In its factory configuration it uses a single 3CX1200A7 (triode) tube, grounded grid configuration. Re-tubing the AL-1200 with a GS-35b with success.
[ Hits: 2441 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Earth Grounding Construction Materials
- Article about types of materials that make the best earth grounding systems
[ Hits: 1162 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Locating Power Line Noise
- RF interference from power lines is caused by arcing as high voltage electricity bridges a gap to a lower ground potential on the power pole. Corroded or loose connections, cracked insulators almost all of the hardware on a power pole can be the source of arcing.
[ Hits: 270 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsground rod ground fr ground rf ground no-ground air to ground no ground dc-ground 20m ground bad ground ground bus guy ground dc ground uhf ground plane ground strap
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links