Search Results for "ground system"41 links - and 1 categories
- Ground System on a 160M vertical
- Ground system measurements on a 160 M vertical by
Rudy Severns N6LF
[ Hits: 1535 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Lowband Antenna that is Almost Free
- The Shunt-fed Tower, an effective Low Band Antenna, uses your beam as a capacitive top-hat and only needs a simple feed network and a good ground system to work DX on 80M and 160M.
[ Hits: 17378 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Feeding an End-Fed Antenna
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
[ Hits: 19446 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.76 ]
- Ground Problems
- Collection of articles about ground systems
[ Hits: 1123 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 29301 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Ground / Radial Systems
- Guide to ground mounting antennas by Bencher
[ Hits: 905 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radial systems and ground
- Radial systems for elevated and ground mounted vertical antennas by SteppIR
[ Hits: 1985 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Verticals. Ground systems and some history
- Article gives a good overview of the basics and reflects the accepted wisdom from BC antenna work.
[ Hits: 1234 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Short Vertical Antennas and Ground Systems
- This article describes how an effective ground system can be produced for a short vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 22906 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- TW Antennas
- Portable multiband HF antennas.
The Traveler provides 5 band, omni-directional communications in an easy-to-assemble package that requires no radial ground system or towers
[ Hits: 1236 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Global Positioning System Primer
- Welcome to the Global Positioning System (GPS)
What is GPS? What is Navigation?
GPS Elements Satellites in Space Ground Control Stations and Receivers, How GPS Works - An Amazing System, Military Uses for GPS
[ Hits: 1087 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Systems & Supplies
- Antennas, cables, Grounding Equipment, shelters and towers.
[ Hits: 2000 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Aether is an ham radio logging for the Mac. Aether gives hams logging software that is as powerful, easy to use, and good looking as the operating system it runs on.
Designed from the ground-up using Apple’s Cocoa, Aether supports the latest Mac OS X technologies, and provides the experience that Mac users expect.
[ Hits: 2378 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- Grounding system
- Perhaps one of the most over looked aspects of setting up a listening post is a ground system
[ Hits: 12459 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.18 ]
- Ground Problems
- RF ground systems
[ Hits: 2868 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The Ufer ground system
- A new look at the Ufer ground system by Chris Scott
[ Hits: 1179 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Station Lightning Protection
- This website outlays the basic knowledge, safe design and installed equipment that are employed in the lightning protection system of a US Coast Guard Auxiliary Radio Facility. This should also be relevant to the Civil Air Patrol, MARS, and Amateur Radio stations who provide emergency communications capability for public safety or the military
[ Hits: 2273 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Grounding and RFI
- Described system was designed to provide a high level of lightning protection - there are three levels of defense to guard against let-through. It isn't perfect, but does, however, follow good guidelines and shows measured improvements in RFI reduction.
[ Hits: 5356 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Amateur Radio Grounding to Protect Against Lightning
- Protecting the ham radio stations, using a good ground system
[ Hits: 852 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Grounding Systems for Hams
- Grounding Systems for Amateur Radio Stations, Safety grounds vs. radio frequency (RF) grounds, the practical station ground
[ Hits: 12377 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 9.00 ]
You can try similar termsground system ground-system win-system te-system cat system system lf-system gps system lf system te system guy-system guy system win system p a system cat-system
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links