Search Results for "guide"288 links - and 8 categories
Antennas : Baluns
- A complete guide to Baluns and transformers by WK5AJL
[ Hits: 323 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Antenna Gain
- An interesting guide to aerials comparing height, gain and angles by gw6itj
[ Hits: 38 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Basics of CW operations
- A nice guide to make basic contacts in morse code with a particular reference to SOTA operations by VK3BQ
[ Hits: 247 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- How to study for your ham radio licence
- The very first thing you need to know is which exam you need to take and what you can do with different licences.
A basic guide to understand what you need to to do to get your amateur radio licence
[ Hits: 132 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Introduction to HF
- A interesting guide to help get started with HF published at Essex Ham
[ Hits: 231 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- N1GY Mobile Station
- How N1GY built his ride for Amateur Radio.
[ Hits: 122 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio and Morse For Beginners
- Morse Code And Radio For Kids and Amateurs.
This guide covers many different aspects of the history of and how to learn Morse code.
[ Hits: 142 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Operating via Ham Radio Satellites
- A beginner guide, includes Ham Radio Satellite basics, accessing the satellites.
[ Hits: 246 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Receive weather satellite images
- Complete guide to receive weather satelite images with a RTL SDR dongle and free software
[ Hits: 290 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- TS-590 audio via USB
- A how-to guide from KG9OM describing a suggested scheme for voice processing and routing transmit and receive audio via USB for use on the phone bands on the Kenwood TS-590S
[ Hits: 225 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Guide to RFI
- A amateur radio guide to RFI, ferrites,
baluns, and audio interfacing by K9YC
[ Hits: 163 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Succesful soldering
- Tips and tricks for succesful soldering. An illustrated guide for beguinners and an usefull reminder for expert in soldering.
[ Hits: 133 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Using Oscilloscope to monitor Modulation
- Scope out your SSB or AM audio modulation. A ham radio related guide on using an Oscilloscope to check exciter and amplifier modulaton for low distortion and system linearity by NU9N
[ Hits: 171 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]