Search Results for "half wave"108 links - and 1 categories
- 21 mhz half wave GP Antenna
- 21 mhz half wave ant -very low radiation angle - full size and light weight- all coax matching system - decoupling care to prevent low angle radiation degrade
[ Hits: 2550 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- K2YWE's Compact 160m Lazy-U Antenna
- This compact 160m antenna is a half-wave dipole with a vertical section. It requires no radials and has worked well for me.
[ Hits: 16853 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- The 160M Homebrew Vertical
- The 160M "No Excuses" Homebrew Vertical is a 27 ft. vertical antenna, made from three 10 ft. PVC sections bolted together, and half wavelength of antenna wire helically wound around the PVC sections by K6MM
[ Hits: 6239 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Attic 30 m dipole antenna
- A full size half-wave 30m dipole installed in an attic
[ Hits: 6331 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- 40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
[ Hits: 10739 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- Vertical half-wave aerials for 4m
- Practical designs pictures and alternative design of antennas for 70 Mhz by Ross Wilkinson G0WJR
[ Hits: 7384 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.32 ]
- The Monoband HF dipole antenna
- If you are looking for an easy antenna for your favorite band, you can't go wrong with an halfwavelenght dipole, all you need is 3 insulators and some wire
[ Hits: 3175 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- Shortened Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole
- Design your owm HF shiortened dipole
[ Hits: 2620 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.80 ]
- Portable QRP HF Antennas
- Notes on the end-fed half-wave antenna, single-band stub-fed EFHW and a multiband EFHW antenna
[ Hits: 6116 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- How to make an end-fed antenna work
- Here is a sure fire way to make end-fed halfwave antennas fed with a 50 ohm coupler work - without long radials, grounds, chokes, voodoo.
[ Hits: 40935 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.89 ]
- End fed halfwave antenna and matching unit
- One is an EFHWA for 20-40 meters, and the other is a matching unit for the antenna by n0lx
[ Hits: 9608 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- End-Fed Halfwave Antenna
- The end-fed halfwave antenna is a resonant half wavelength long antenna like a dipole antenna except for it is fed at its end rather then in the center. This antenna is as old as radio and is probably best known as the Zepp Antenna
[ Hits: 23301 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.49 ]
- Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Although a magnetic loop antenna(aka small loop antenna) is very compact, its efficiency is close to a half-wavelength dipole if carefully built.
[ Hits: 1383 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Coaxial half-wave antenna
- A handy solution to have a half wave antenna for fieldwork on a 12m fishing rod.
[ Hits: 483 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- An End Fed Half Wave Antenna
- This end fed type of antenna was marketted in the UK and is a useful system for the portable set-up. Being a half wave, no radials or counterpose wires are needed.
[ Hits: 4333 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K-FACTOR Table & Chart
- Determine the K-Factor used as a multiplier when constructing half-wave antennas.
[ Hits: 2894 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 4.02 ]
- 6m Half wave vertical
- This antenna is very useful for receiving or scanning purposes, but you can use it for transmitting, too. It is 2,94m long and has a pi-configuration (Collins-Filter) for the matching.
[ Hits: 3626 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- The FD4 (FD3) Windom Antenna
- The 4-band Fritzel model FD4 is a special version of a Windom antenna. It is a half-wave long on the lowest frequency, and is fed from a coax cable through a transformer inserted in the wire at one-third from one end
[ Hits: 50559 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- How create simple dipoles
- How to create a simple but effective half wave dipole, illustrated instrucions on how to build wire antennas
[ Hits: 3221 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Wavefront CompactPCI (CPCI) RF converter
- The Wavefront CompactPCI (CPCI) RF converter provides a complete half-duplex radio front-end in an industry-standard 6U format. The architecture consists of dedicated receive and
transmit channels that share a common RF interface.
[ Hits: 766 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms2m half wave end fed half wave half wave half wave 40m 20m half-wave end fed half wave 80m half wave end fed half wave vhf vhf half wave vertical a 1/2 half-wave cb antenna half wave calculator half-wave vertical g5rv half wave antenna half wave half wave dipool
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links