- TP2CE/B on 28.222.8 Mhz, 450 mW, Antenna GR R-7000 from France
[ Hits: 69 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
N1KXR/B - Ten-Meter Propagation Beacon
- N1KXR/B went on the air at 21:00 Hours EST on Saturday, November 22, 2008 and has been in continual operation. Located in Northampton, Massachusetts [USA] (grid square: FN32), it transmits 24/7/365 and is coordinated with the IARU Region 2 HF Beacon Coordinator.
Burnham Beeches Radio Club
- The Burnham Beeches Radio Club. For armateur radio enthusiasts from Burnham Beeches, Slough, High Wycombe, Maidenhead, Beaconsfield and surrounding areas.
We have club nights and activity on all bands as well as DX picnics, ARDF and contest events.
VU2UKR HAM Radio Station
- HAM Radio India Yagi Beam CW QRP SSB QUAD DX circuits sound card Transceiver Morse HF VHF Antenna Satellites Amateur Club Station Operators Licence Exam ASOC Guide Digital Mode Equipment Transmitter Experiments Project schematics Beacon dx HAMSAT VUSAT Satellite Emergency communication Information Homebrew QRP Kits
NCDXF Beacon for Android
- NCDXF Beacon is a simple tool to monitor the NCDXF beacons on the Ham Radio bands 20m, 17m, 15m, 12m and 10m.
Upon start the the time will be synchronized with an NTP server.
[ Hits: 809 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Voice Keyer for Android
- Audio recorder and player for Android. Perfect for Ham Radio (Amateur Radio) operators as a voice keyer for SSB contests or voice beacon.
Beacons for Windows Mobile
- Beacons supports the HAM radio amateur to make use of the International Beacon Project. It helps fo figure out wich beacon is transmitting on wich frequence at any given time. The transmitting radio beacon is displayed on a world map together with a short description.
Arduino for Ham Radio Book files
- Sample files from the Arduino for Ham Radio Book by Glen Popiel, KW5GP, include many code examples including CW Beacons, RF probe, SWR meter, Iambic keyer, Satellite tracker, CW Decoder, rotor controller and more