- My personnal web site about me, the RC members in my r?gion and my HAMcallsign F4BKV. You can find also all info about my DX expeditions on 11M: 14RC/EU159 14RC/AT028 167RC0 and many others...
Brightleaf Amateur Radio Club
- Club activities, news and newsletter Ham Chatter Online features a member each month. Field Day pictures, etc. Home of VOA transmitter sites. Club calls, W4AMC & W1VOA Greenville, NC
- Advanced ham radio Linux logger based on Firebird database. Provides radio control based on hamlib libraries, DX cluster connection, QRZ callbook, a grayliner, ON6DP QSL manager database support and a most accurate country resolution algorithm based on country tables developed by OK1RR. CQRLOG is strongly focused on easy operation and maintenance.
- Full featured logging program available since 1989. Interfaces to most radio's, TNC's, and Callbooks. Runs under DOS and all "flavors" of Windows. Can run on 8088 or fastest Pentium machine. Easy to use with virtually unlimited database capability. Trial version. Program looks like being dismissed by hypersoft.
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
- Ham Helper is a tool that will help Ham Radio operators with many tasks. Features include UTC Time display, Callsign Country lookup, internet callsign lookup, band plans, W1AW schedule, bearing/distance calculation and more.