Search Results for "ham call"115 links
Antennas : 6M
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 32082 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- Russian Callsign database
- Russians Ham on-line lookup database. Search and create new callsign records. The most full russian and CIS callsign database (more 50,000 CIS records). More than 1,400,000 international calls.
[ Hits: 2722 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.62 ]
- RadioQTH - Ham radio vanity license search
- RadioQTH Amateur Radio Vanity License Search: This site shows vanity call sign requests filed with the FCC, when call signs will be available for vanity applications and other useful tools that will help in the search for the perfect amateur radio vanity call sign.
[ Hits: 3140 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Russian robinson club
- Club Russian Robinson for amateurs interested in radio communication from polar stations, islands and maritime mobile objects RRC founded in 1993. Goals are consolidation of radio amateurs, operating now or operated in the past on islands, drift-ice research, arctic and marine stations, signing their personal callsigns or as participants of DX-peditions.
[ Hits: 611 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- kc5ess Ham it up
- My name is Wendall Bagwell and my call is kc5ess. The qth is Blue Ridge, Tx and I have been hammin since 1993
[ Hits: 342 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Callsign divisions listed by prefix
- Ham call dot net, Callsign divisions listed by prefix
[ Hits: 990 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- VU2LFA ham radio in india
- This site is basically for the begeners (SWL) of india. This site is supporting to digital communication for hams also.
[ Hits: 272 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- EMail Callbook by JH4PHW
- Amateur Radio Ham E-Mail Callbook
[ Hits: 415 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- K8ZT's Ham Radio Resources
- K8ZT's Extensive Ham Radio Resources about QRP, Vanity Callsigns, Software, Maps, Kent State, Shack Design, Argonaut, Sommer, Log Analysis
[ Hits: 3175 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Split Operations - When and How
- When do you need to go to a split operation ? When the people you are giving reports to are not answering, or when you are not getting your report from the station you are working because of other stations who are continuously calling.
[ Hits: 568 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- What is Ham Radio
- What is ham radio, why Are They Called Hams and more answers to common questions by DCARC
[ Hits: 1128 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Prints full color, custom Callsign Badges with a variety of options available.
[ Hits: 631 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Join the hundreds of hams worldwide that have ordered their handcrafted oak call signs for their shack. de KCØSDV
[ Hits: 584 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Maine Store
- Manufacturer of custom belt buckles,coffee mugs,t-shirts,sweat shirts,maine gifts,name tags,call tags and awards for police, fire, sheriff, ham radio and amateur radio clubs
[ Hits: 926 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- jLog is a modern Freeware Ham Log program that can run on all major platforms, e.g. Mac OS X, Mac OS, Linux/Unix, Windows, etc. It offers a nice, clean interface and allows efficient entry of QSOs.
Import or Export of data using the standardized ADIF 2 format is possible to easily exchange data with any other decent Log program.
Built-in CW Keyer, CAT control for many popular, rigs, DX Cluster tracking, call lookups
[ Hits: 9652 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 9.15 ]
- Ham Profile
- This database is not a logging program. It is intended to collect information about the HAMs that you know. You just record the call sign and name of a HAM that you meet. Later you can use QRZ to look up the call sign to validate that it matches the name.
[ Hits: 780 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Online Callbook for Internet Explorer
- The Online Callbook for Internet Explorer makes it easy to find QSL information from the most popular HAM-radio web sites, such as
QRZ.COM, ARRL.ORG, RAC.CA, QRZ.RU, BUCK.COM and OCTAVIA.COM,
[ Hits: 1008 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Ham Pilot
- Shareware logging program that stores callsign, time, date, by Christopher Williams.
[ Hits: 1558 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The KB6IBB Utilities for Palm OS
- designed for the ham radio operator or radio scanner hobbyist. It houses four databases that organize your frequency lists. EDACS Trunk - A database that houses the entire EDACS ID table. Conventional - A database that houses lists by channal number. Radio Call Log - A database that allows the user to log calls/notes. Ham Radio Repeaters - A database for ham radio repeaters.
[ Hits: 713 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- CallSign Software
- HamStationExtreme, hamradiostation and scopestation makers. CallSign Software provides a variety of Radio Control Packages to drive ICOM, Elecraft, and Ten-Tec's latest DSP based Transceivers and Receivers.
[ Hits: 1820 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.33 ]
You can try similar termscall id call ez call dx call call look up ham call call map 99 call call for help cq call call log what is a cq call fcc call using a us call in the uk find call
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links